BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

northernlights7

Lord Nagafen Raider
So I checked my stats for online play in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate. Turns out all they list is positive stuff like wins but not hard brutal facts like your KO / times you've been KO'd ratios. Virtue signaling stats of piss.

And why do people with chicken shit rule preferenced like having items and final smashes turned on (lets inferior players have a decent chance to win by random luck) always favored in the online mode? Bullshit lmao

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
So I checked my stats for online play in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate. Turns out all they list is positive stuff like wins but not hard brutal facts like your KO / times you've been KO'd ratios. Virtue signaling stats of piss.

And why do people with chicken shit rule preferenced like having items and final smashes turned on (lets inferior players have a decent chance to win by random luck) always favored in the online mode? Bullshit lmao
in a game nothing is "cheap" if a faggot ass starry wand kicked you out of the arena, thats your fault

goes back to the old days when bitches complained about street fighter throws

don't get thrown

ExPatriot

This is the end...
<Gold Donor>
Remember how she would talk about about how she'd talk to her therapist about the misc and get how he kept telling her it was bad for her mental health? lol

That looney cunt needs to beat with a baseball bat. Nothing short of that would fix her...

Solid 9/10

Looking juicy for 90/10. We usually use 85/15. I think after that the next option up at the market is 93/7, which ends being too dry.

Dassit, Maine

I am lazy and only buy 90/10 because I can use it for meatballs, meatloaf, spaghetti sauce, sloppy joes, etc...

How do you overcome a BRUTAL MOGGING, like this?

So we played Robert Van WInkle's school in football and they would always play Ice Ice Baby at some point in the game...

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

northernlights7

Lord Nagafen Raider
in a game nothing is "cheap" if a faggot ass starry wand kicked you out of the arena, thats your fault

goes back to the old days when bitches complained about street fighter throws

don't get thrown

Depends on the school of thought. I prefer Smash based purely on skill. A decent number of people agree with me. A lot of people also don't agree, or don't care. Neither preference is right or wrong, imo. But of course playing outside of one's preference will be annoying.

What IS legit bs is when I'm in a 3 way battle and the two others blatantly gang up on me because I'm clearly the best of them. That's lame in a free for all to gang up just to get rid of the guy outclassing you. In Smash you don't pick how good or bad your opponent is, so the bullying concept would not apply.

Last edited:

Headturner1

Misc Refugee
Kinda random, but I have hope this will be better received here than what’s left of the misc..

Has anyone bought an anemometer to put on top of their house? I have some fascination with wind speed and direction, so want to sit around at work and look at it lol.

• 4Like

AKD123

Bronze Knight of the Realm

my brother goes to regional tounaments and usually places in top 3. im a pro gamer but he kicks my ass. i only play like once a year though.whever we play its on a level with mostly flat sevices,no items none of that bs. just me and him.hes good though. he a region champ

Last edited:
  • 1Solidarity

rectifryer

Lord Nagafen Raider
Blumpf really sucked in that debate (as expected) and now it looks like Harris got a bump in the swing state polls. Guy went full retard multiple times and let himself get triggered hard as always.

This will be 2 straight elections now where Blumpf winds up beating himself against a pathetic opponent
You're a fucking idiot if that was your take away.

ExPatriot

This is the end...
<Gold Donor>
havoc00 havoc00

O/U on your faps to this old broad is put at 25 and I'm taking the over!

1726709114180.png

• 4Like

northernlights7

Lord Nagafen Raider
my brother goes to regional tounaments and usually places in top 3. im a pro gamer but he kicks my ass. i only play like once a year though.whever we play its on a level with mostly flat sevices,no items none of that bs. just me and him.hes good though. he a region champ

Jeez I think I'm okay but I can't do any of that shit lol

• 1Like

AKD123

Bronze Knight of the Realm

Jeez I think I'm okay but I can't do any of that shit lol
im an overall better gamer but hes good at all games too. ive been playing since i was 2. he was around that age too. im getting too old for Dark souls shit. not that i cant beat them. right now im playing LAD infinite wealth. probably not your type of game but they are some of the best ever made. pretty much everyone has their own soap opera and these are mine. their really is some real yakuza shit in these games. i actually learned a lot. plus its fun as hell to go to bars,get drunk as hell and beat the shit out of some homeless bums and trannies then get wagyu steak after. ded fkn srs

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users