BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Would be great to have Bodhy, fate, Silencespeaks, wincel, Katy, and BBMG on here.

I've jinxed it
yea i don't think i've seen any bb bitches here, probably can't get past registration, need a mans to help em out

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

ExPatriot

This is the end...
<Gold Donor>
Thats what I mean there is no oversight no middle management nothing its the shitty place u drive by and wonder how its even still operational even though its on its fifht ownership chnange and no changes at all

Sad but true but I also suspect that the price paid during each sale has declined...

I’m going to idaho next weekend, so I’ll drop by and see what the fuk is going on at HQ lol

You probably know this but IME, Boise sucks; real Idaho is up North by Coeur d'Alene...

Been to St. Maries a few times to visit a friend and had a blast!

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

northernlights7

Lord Nagafen Raider
Sure, but it was still functional. Now it's inoperable and they removed the link to it, indicating they aren't going to fix it.

I wonder if they want free IT to maintain just the forum. I enjoy that place, being the only place on the internet that has a masculine userbase in the old phpbb forum style from the early internet...

They removed the link to the forums after it's been non-functional for a close to a month? Yeah, it's over.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

ExPatriot

This is the end...
<Gold Donor>
I'm guessing bb.com hasn't had a brick and mortar HQ in a decade and hasn't had more than a very part-time guy working on the forums in as long.

IIRC they sold the HQ in late 2019 / early 2020; the biggest question is why people keep buying this business...JFL

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

northernlights7

Lord Nagafen Raider
That looney cunt needs to beat with a baseball bat. Nothing short of that would fix her...

Dassit, Maine

I am lazy and only buy 90/10 because I can use it for meatballs, meatloaf, spaghetti sauce, sloppy joes, etc...

So we played Robert Van WInkle's school in football and they would always play Ice Ice Baby at some point in the game...

I only just today saw your Dusty/baseball bat comment, shit made me chortle lol

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
So, when are they gonna shut that misc dump down properly?
never
it's gonna stay in zombie mode forever, while you guys are a net negative and a drain on resouces, they don't even consider you guys a loss leader, youre all just annoying eating into a non existing budget, the bodyspace app does make money and as we have seen from the last previous bb forum failure, the functionality of the app is tied to the forum.

so they can't shut down the forum cuz their revenue stream of complete idiots who use bodyspace app
who is dumb enough to use a program that is rated 2.9???
1e590cd7641affe8f1c1310e7dd5049b.png

anyway dumb ppl have money, so forum zombie mode, they fired all the pajeet retards keeping it running.

Anachron

Golden Knight of the Realm
Would be great to have Bodhy, fate, Silencespeaks, wincel, Katy, and BBMG on here.

I've jinxed it
Bodhy, fate and wincel did join, and got banned already.

BBMG wouldn't last very long either.

Good riddance to bad rubbish,

• 3Like
  • 1Truth!

ExPatriot

This is the end...
<Gold Donor>
never
it's gonna stay in zombie mode forever, while you guys are a net negative and a drain on resouces, they don't even consider you guys a loss leader, youre all just annoying eating into a non existing budget, the bodyspace app does make money and as we have seen from the last previous bb forum failure, the functionality of the app is tied to the forum.

so they can't shut down the forum cuz their revenue stream of complete idiots who use bodyspace app

anyway dumb ppl have money, so forum zombie mode, they fired all the pajeet retards keeping it running.

Your suppositions are as valid as anyone else's but JFL at trying to apply business fundamentals, logic or common sense to anything that BB.com is doing...

• 4Like

northernlights7

Lord Nagafen Raider
never

Trust me, I am well aware that whoever runs bb.com doesn't care about the forums. The last time they did care was like 7 or 8 ownerships ago.

• 4Like

northernlights7

Lord Nagafen Raider
Your suppositions are as valid as anyone else's but JFL at trying to apply business fundamentals, logic or common sense to anything that BB.com is doing...

Yeah, they've been running purely off name brand / the bodybuilding URL for over a decade already. I love the fellas here at FoH, but lol when they think they're dropping wisdom on us miscers by telling us things like the site doesn't care about the misc. Of course they don't care, and we miscers have known that for a long time. Any sense of real community there was gone many moons ago, let alone how it impacts sales.

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Cleveland

Golden Squire
It’d be nice if one of those potato mods/admin would say something.

It’s like they ripped the forum out and are leaving it in limbo. What does it not being updated mean?
punicepts posted in the kiop thread yesterday or the day before - he has no clue what is going on and I think he doesn't even know who owns the site - I don't think the mods were ever privvy to what was going on with the business side of things

• 4Like

ClivesTriceps

Trakanon Raider
Rest in Piss, misc.

NYPat, Bodhy, Phil9IQ, and MinisterOfChildLust are going to ride the kermit sewer slide now if they haven't already.

• 7Like
Reactions: 6 users