BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

yabbayabba

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Yeah, that's me.

Brutal placement:

Someone should send the smug bastards a screenshot of that for their legacy.

Seriously, if they had 18 million users in 2022 according to that wikipedia entry, then I can't imagine that they lost such a significant amount of users in two years. All of this decline into shit started because of the goddamn FDA being too pussy.

18 million lifetime users of the forum doesn't seem too far fetched. They probably just asked for how many user accounts the forum had and not how many were active in the past 10 years.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

northernlights7

Molten Core Raider
Since you guys are letting a random guy from the internet control your state of mind, I will exit your personal forum.

If misc is officially gone, it was a pleasure gentleman.
Take care of yourself

You keep talking about it, so just fuck off already. Jesus, man. What's it like being so universally despised like the shit smearing piss slipper guy?

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Anachron

Golden Knight of the Realm
The end of an era.

I wonder what wincel will do now - the entire purpose of his existence just vanished...

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Mr.PissShivers

Lord Nagafen Raider
GIF by Leroy Patterson

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

yabbayabba

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Was Bodhy red when it went down?
He was in our hearts. But I think he was technically green. There was a partial rep reset when it froze this last time that made him green again.

But it has to be a blow for him to not be able to show off his intellect anymore.

• 4Like

ClivesTriceps

Trakanon Raider
The end of an era.

I wonder what wincel will do now - the entire purpose of his existence just vanished...

Hopefully he'll ride the kermit sewer slide.

I loved his unhinged reaction to refusing to fight me even though I'd pay for everything and give him 5k if he won.

• 4Like