BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

northernlights7

Molten Core Raider
The misc
Ya I'm not buying that one. Motherfuckers were saying 'bust a nut' at least back in the 90's.

Also, you autists honestly sound like amateurs when it comes to drama and internet happenings. You're just more famous because some of your worst offenders made the mainstream media. MSM probably looked at our worst offenders and wouldn't touch them because they're so low class and terrible.

Evidence:

Plus Erronius Erronius can back me up here if she can take a break from strumming the ol' banjo if you know what I mean...

The misc was always filled with a lot of retards who actually believed there exisited originality with "misc terms". Maybe the dumbest shit like Jakes on you, but that's it.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

ExPatriot

This is the end...
<Gold Donor>
Yes, I'm seriously thinking about doing some Stars of Da... I mean, Misc Medals so people can readily identify you people and adjust their expectations accordingly
:trollface:

Nicolas Cage Someone GIF

• 3Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 4 users
Damn bb.com left me on read

brutal
We have to spam them. I’m about to start leaving 1 star reviews all over the internet and blowing up their social medias srs.

Someone with tech knowledge should write a Muzzlrpress butthole troll script that comments on everything they post lmao.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Big goobaaa

Silver Squire
We have to spam them. I’m about to start leaving 1 star reviews all over the internet and blowing up their social medias srs.

Someone with tech knowledge should write a Muzzlrpress butthole troll script that comments on everything they post lmao.
They blocked me smh

• 1Picard
  • 1Like

Erronius

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
Ya I'm not buying that one. Motherfuckers were saying 'bust a nut' at least back in the 90's.

Also, you autists honestly sound like amateurs when it comes to drama and internet happenings. You're just more famous because some of your worst offenders made the mainstream media. MSM probably looked at our worst offenders and wouldn't touch them because they're so low class and terrible.

Evidence:

Plus Erronius Erronius can back me up here if she can take a break from strumming the ol' banjo if you know what I mean...

I still feel bad for Lori/Ravven. She really fell fast and hit rock bottom pretty hard. But then again, I never expected the whole Alex/Cosby Suite fiasco either. To see that hit the front page due to Blizzard and the lawsuit by the State of California was just mind-blowing.

Wasn't Lori's hair loss due to drugs? The entire thing was sad. The XBOX scam (or whatever it turned into) was also weird.

I'm guessing Sam da Man died a while back. Or went to prison; it's hard to say. But I'm going with 'dead'. That's also kind of sad. I don't think he deserves to be mourned by us, per se (the entire pimping & pandering, and then the whole thing with him being a convicted pedophile and afterwards wanting to argue with us about it kind of kills that for me) but despite how weird he was, I just hope he passed peacefully.

The worst thing IMHO is that so many people have just left. We've lost a lot of posters and crazy WTF stories.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
I still feel bad for Lori/Ravven. She really fell fast and hit rock bottom pretty hard. But then again, I never expected the whole Alex/Cosby Suite fiasco either. To see that hit the front page due to Blizzard and the lawsuit by the State of California was just mind-blowing.

Wasn't Lori's hair loss due to drugs? The entire thing was sad. The XBOX scam (or whatever it turned into) was also weird.

I'm guessing Sam da Man died a while back. Or went to prison; it's hard to say. But I'm going with 'dead'. That's also kind of sad. I don't think he deserves to be mourned by us, per se (the entire pimping & pandering, and then the whole thing with him being a convicted pedophile and afterwards wanting to argue with us about it kind of kills that for me) but despite how weird he was, I just hope he passed peacefully.

The worst thing IMHO is that so many people have just left. We've lost a lot of posters and crazy WTF stories.
You know who I remember who was a hilarious poster and who just up and vanished? Zhen-Vex (sp). I don't think he got left out of one our various forum iterations, but I don't remember for certain.
I'm guessing the beetus got him or some other thing like that, but that's just idle speculation.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

Sinistkir13

Silver Knight of the Realm
18 million lifetime users of the forum doesn't seem too far fetched. They probably just asked for how many user accounts the forum had and not how many were active in the past 10 years.
Plus, how many were just wincel alts?

Still, they had generated a base at some point, and just blew it all. BB.com apparently stopped carrying some of the most basic of basic brands a year or so ago, so ignoring the forums completely, it's like they really just decided to torpedo their entire company thinking they could carry it all on a shitty app.
Well at least the "bodyspace needs the forum or is connected to it somehow" idea is completely dead...JFL

On the more positive note, check out these awesome discounts:

View attachment 546810

It's truly Joever my friends!
Weird, the "community" tab really just takes you there now, the fucking clowns are trying to make misc platinum real but not even with the misc.

"Bodyspace" still technically exists, but for what purpose I don't even know since it will take you back to their sorry excuse for a story if you click the home button.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

ExPatriot

This is the end...
<Gold Donor>
Plus, how many were just wincel alts?

Still, they had generated a base at some point, and just blew it all. BB.com apparently stopped carrying some of the most basic of basic brands a year or so ago, so ignoring the forums completely, it's like they really just decided to torpedo their entire company thinking they could carry it all on a shitty app.

Weird, the "community" tab really just takes you there now, the fucking clowns are trying to make misc platinum real but not even with the misc.

"Bodyspace" still technically exists, but for what purpose I don't even know since it will take you back to their sorry excuse for a story if you click the home button.

Bodyfit and Bodyspace - it's all about selling discounted shit tier app and overpriced sups...JFL

• 3Like

Big goobaaa

Silver Squire
Is body space like the gay version of Facebook or something? Just went on it and it’s a bunch of half naked men on there smh

• 1Picard
  • 1Like

Erronius

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
You know who I remember who was a hilarious poster and who just up and vanished? Zhen-Vex (sp). I don't think he got left out of one our various forum iterations, but I don't remember for certain.
I'm guessing the beetus got him or some other thing like that, but that's just idle speculation.

I think he came back to RR to make a couple of posts then vanished again. He and Lori also pretended to be a thing after Alex kicked her away, IIRC.

Can't forget GaliemValent and his midget GF. All of the Louisiana drama. His "energy vampire" posts and then she outed his weirdness. The two of them slapfighting back and forth in the forums about who was the worse person. Galiem turning out to have bragged about slurping her period blood was also cringe-inducing. I think Izo Izo may have been involved with helping farm the lulz from them at the time? Oh, and the pictures that were posted of her, nude. Nightmare fuel. But hey, she could do "Advanced Algebra in her head" amirite?

• 2Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users