BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

Big goobaaa

Silver Squire
BB.com has their own wiki entry... huh.

Wiki search on FoH forums turns up: crickets.

crop;webp=auto;jpeg_quality=60;progressive.jpg
I edited it saying I was one of the best posters and some dude took it away smh what kinda person scours wiki pedia all to undo edits

• 3Worf
  • 1Dislike
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

ExPatriot

This is the end...
<Gold Donor>
Well at least the "bodyspace needs the forum or is connected to it somehow" idea is completely dead...JFL

On the more positive note, check out these awesome discounts:

1726782497674.png

It's truly Joever my friends!

• 3Like
  • 1Thoughts & Prayers
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Mind = blown we coined the term nut
Ya I'm not buying that one. Motherfuckers were saying 'bust a nut' at least back in the 90's.

Also, you autists honestly sound like amateurs when it comes to drama and internet happenings. You're just more famous because some of your worst offenders made the mainstream media. MSM probably looked at our worst offenders and wouldn't touch them because they're so low class and terrible.

Evidence:

Plus Erronius Erronius can back me up here if she can take a break from strumming the ol' banjo if you know what I mean...

• 4Like
  • 1Jonesing
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Big goobaaa

Silver Squire
Ya I'm not buying that one. Motherfuckers were saying 'bust a nut' at least back in the 90's.

Also, you autists honestly sound like amateurs when it comes to drama and internet happenings. You're just more famous because some of your worst offenders made the mainstream media. MSM probably looked at our worst offenders and wouldn't touch them because they're so low class and terrible.

Evidence:

Plus Erronius Erronius can back me up here if she can take a break from strumming the ol' banjo if you know what I mean...
Cliffs ?
I ain’t clicking that chit

I once fuked richstrongs friends daughter no lie srs

• 3Picard
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users
Between here and Miscreformed, where else is everyone moving to? I like the FOH layout but the other place feels more authentic to the old misc. What matters most is the community tho.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
He's mildly retarded so please take that into account before you ban him...
Yes, I'm seriously thinking about doing some Stars of Da... I mean, Misc Medals so people can readily identify you people and adjust their expectations accordingly
:trollface:

• 3Like
  • 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users