BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

ExPatriot

This is the end...
<Gold Donor>
k1Mo8m.gif

He's a Roblox playing peadough...Dead fucking serious!

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Polaris

Lord Nagafen Raider
Fire Elmo GIF

Good, it looks like I won't be wasting countless more hours away there.

Any chance these recent Trump assassination attempts were Wincel, NYPat, or one of those other faggots? They must be seething.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

ExPatriot

This is the end...
<Gold Donor>
I thought he was used car salesman? All the same, he got many a miscer in his time

Nah, he has his own insurance brokerage in Georgetown near my sister...

Truth; he used to be hilarious and would go to lengths to stage shit for his threads!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

northernlights7

Molten Core Raider
We have to spam them. I’m about to start leaving 1 star reviews all over the internet and blowing up their social medias srs.

Someone with tech knowledge should write a Muzzlrpress butthole troll script that comments on everything they post lmao.

Meh. If we're being honest, the misc was dogshit throughout the 2020's. There was a brief time when it was cool during covid lockdowns and a bunch of former miscers dropped by. Now with it officially gone, I can't be bothered to concern myself with whatever horse shit the people behind that site are up to. Good riddance at this point, tbh

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

BigNik78

Lord Nagafen Raider
Any chance these recent Trump assassination attempts were Wincel, NYPat, or one of those other faggots? They must be seething.
LOL that would be wild if they were and that's why the misc was shut down. I'll hold out hope they bring back an improved misc 2.0 sometime though.

• 2Like

ExPatriot

This is the end...
<Gold Donor>
LOL that would be wild if they were and that's why the misc was shut down. I'll hold out hope they bring back an improved misc 2.0 sometime though.

Hey broseph, you want to escrow up a few grand on that 2.0 possibility? JFL

• 2Like
Sup dude. Good to see you here. There is a politics section here, it is just hidden. Every day you earn 10 latinum on your account. It's like a currency. You need to wait 28 days to earn enough latinum to buy a pass to the politics section. Just an FYI because I know you posted mainly in R/P.
Thanks for the heads up. Wasn't really sure what the deal was or where people were going to move to after the BB forum shut down. I'm seeing a lot of the regulars on here though.

• 3Like

northernlights7

Molten Core Raider
Plus, how many were just wincel alts?

Still, they had generated a base at some point, and just blew it all. BB.com apparently stopped carrying some of the most basic of basic brands a year or so ago, so ignoring the forums completely, it's like they really just decided to torpedo their entire company thinking they could carry it all on a shitty app.

Weird, the "community" tab really just takes you there now, the fucking clowns are trying to make misc platinum real but not even with the misc.

"Bodyspace" still technically exists, but for what purpose I don't even know since it will take you back to their sorry excuse for a story if you click the home button.

Wincel had an alt for pretty much every day of the year for like 6 years straight if you include the multiple bans he often took within single days. So 2,190 or so. Probably more like 3k total if you count alts before his main was permed and his general obsession with it.

Which verified that he clearly miscs/trolls online from a desktop 24/7, as there's no way anyone even halfway sane could tolerate making 3k+ misc accounts via mobile. Because that process was beyond tedious af. Very sad, sad man. Imagine all the spare time he'll have now that he doesn't have his obsession with yapping about communism on the misc.

• 2Like

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
To be fair, I highly doubt FoH has multiple airings on the news of users that have killed people
We're smart enough not to make the news.

Remember, the only serial killers we know about are the retards who got caught.

The good ones...well...

• 2Like

yabbayabba

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Nah, he has his own insurance brokerage in Georgetown near my sister...

Truth; he used to be hilarious and would go to lengths to stage shit for his threads!
The fact he destroyed multiple houses to keep up the shtick is pretty impressive.

• 3Like