BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

Just a heads up, the other misc refugee forum has been asking about some of you brahs:

But glad to see between these 2 sites at least most of us made it.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

northernlights7

Molten Core Raider
Just a heads up, the other misc refugee forum has been asking about some of you brahs:

But glad to see between these 2 sites at least most of us made it.

Fuck monsterpeed0 and Kormo, though. I don't miss either of them.

• 1Like

CrossFire

N00b
^Never noticed the monster was a pdfile until the end of the misc where he kept posting pics of 14 year old girls calling them developed women. Was strange AF.

His post about banging that nasty liberal chick who robbed him was epic however.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

ExPatriot

This is the end...
<Gold Donor>
Fuck monsterpeed0 and Kormo, though. I don't miss either of them.

There's a lot of good people in MM's nu misc but there is also plenty of trash so GL to the people that go there...

JFL @ those two; both could be funny at times but monster went off the rails. I remember when we found out that kormo was uploading his vids! LMFAO

• 1Like

CalmWind

Golden Squire
If wincel was doing illegal things on the misc, why didn't he get nailed by the police? Easy target if he keeps doing it. Or is VPN server hopping really that much protection?

ExPatriot

This is the end...
<Gold Donor>
If wincel was doing illegal things on the misc, why didn't he get nailed by the police? Easy target if he keeps doing it. Or is VPN server hopping really that much protection?

What illegal things could he have possibly been doing - it's not a crime to eat Cheetos and drink Mountain Dew all day...

Well unless he was getting Cheeto dust on his keyboard! JFL

• 1Worf

northernlights7

Molten Core Raider
^Never noticed the monster was a pdfile until the end of the misc where he kept posting pics of 14 year old girls calling them developed women. Was strange AF.

His post about banging that nasty liberal chick who robbed him was epic however.

monsterpeed0 liked acting above the bullshit and trying to be constantly insulting to others, but wouldn't ya know it, his behavior during the last year or so of the misc proved it was an act to cover for what a god damn freak he was himself. I remember him saying he liked 14 - 15 year old girls at least starting towards the beginning of 2024, and as you said, then all his talk where he compared them to grown women.

The misc mods allowed that horse shit to continue for months on end without doing a damn thing about it. And most people on the misc at the time called me a salty whiner for saying their shitty mods contributed heavily to the downfall of the forum. There's whining about mod choices you disagree with, and then there is calling them out for total inaction against stuff like what monsterpeed0 was doing. Two very different things, ya know?

• 1Like

northernlights7

Molten Core Raider

Well for one thing, as people like me and Cleveland Cleveland have mentioned here a few times now, the idea that the misc was under FBI watches and shit was always nonsensical. Epecially as late as the 2020's. Otherwise someone like wincel would have eventually caught real problems for a lot of the illegal shit he posted over the years.

Cliffs: The misc forum just wasn't as big of a deal to the world as some miscers wanted to believe as a result of the immense amounts of time that they wasted there. I also wasted a ton of time on the misc, but I always lol'd at miscers who tried to compare it to the likes of reddit and 4chan. Misc wasn't even in the same universe as those forums in terms of the general public. 99.9%+ of normies you could have asked about the misc would look at you like you were a total autist for even talking about the place. Miscers got caught up in the misc echochamber and fooled themselves into thinking it mattered more than it did.

• 1Like

northernlights7

Molten Core Raider
There's a lot of good people in MM's nu misc but there is also plenty of trash so GL to the people that go there...

JFL @ those two; both could be funny at times but monster went off the rails. I remember when we found out that kormo was uploading his vids! LMFAO

bro Kormo legit took pride in his xvideos uploads lmao

• 1Like

northernlights7

Molten Core Raider
Also, I just want to say that redraider86 was in serious need of some really good dicking downs. She was way cooler in the 2010's when she was still getting dicked on the reg, then she became lamer as she got into her late 30's and wasn't gettin' the dick much anymore

Big goobaaa

Silver Squire
Never forgot boyos there was legit homos and creeps on the misc

IMG-5058.jpg

• 1Like

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I got the pass permission ticket for FOH's version of the R/P section.

Only thing I don't like is, this forum likes to keep things contained in a single "super thread", rather than the culture of creating new topics. I like it better when there are no real super threads and people just create new topics about specific subjects that pop up..

For example, Ukraine uses new drone technology or something, someone makes a new topic about that and shows videos of it being used, and I can click on that specific new thread and only deal with that. But this forum seems to want to contain everything into their own super threads, so any talk of a new topic within a topic.. like new ukraine drones, would go into the Ukraine war super thread..... ultimately get drowned amidst the people talking about different things Ukraine, or missed altogether because I don't want to go in there and scroll through people debating other things about the ukraine war.

This is just an example.

I feel it's better to have a new topic culture (vs super thread organizing) with interesting new events and topics... I am certainly not going to go into every super thread and scroll past people debating things I don't care about.

So, in the end, I'll participate less due to that.
we are gamers with a hint of autism, and the power of autism allows us to use that power for good or bad, in this case we use it for organization, a forum that has lasted longer than the one you are refugeeing from is probably doing it better.

• 1Solidarity