1726846686744.jpeg
1726846839067.jpeg

Now we just gotta get him to take us a pic of him doing it wearing this t-shirt

1726846982353.png

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Misc

Silver Squire
Fuark just tried to go on the misc and saw this, is it really over?

I should have noted down the other refugee spaces this was the only one I could remember.

1726847711395.png

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

ExPatriot

This is the end...
<Gold Donor>
Well for one thing, as people like me and @Cleveland have mentioned here a few times now, the idea that the misc was under FBI watches and shit was always nonsensical. Epecially as late as the 2020's. Otherwise someone like wincel would have eventually caught real problems for a lot of the illegal shit he posted over the years.

Cliffs: The misc forum just wasn't as big of a deal to the world as some miscers wanted to believe as a result of the immense amounts of time that they wasted there. I also wasted a ton of time on the misc, but I always lol'd at miscers who tried to compare it to the likes of reddit and 4chan. Misc wasn't even in the same universe as those forums in terms of the general public. 99.9%+ of normies you could have asked about the misc would look at you like you were a total autist for even talking about the place. Miscers got caught up in the misc echochamber and fooled themselves into thinking it mattered more than it did.

Understatement of the millennium...

High Five Friends GIF by Amazon Freevee

Fuark just tried to go on the misc and saw this, is it really over?

I should have noted down the other refugee spaces this was the only one I could remember.

View attachment 546944
Not only is our tour over, BB.com is giving us the middle finger on the way out. The pulled the plug without notice. They’re also blocking everyone who asks about the misc on social media (ded fkin srs). I got this after sending a simple message, no cursing or insults. Other users have reported the same.

1726848025209.jpeg

FOH is a pretty good alternative so far. We also have over a hundred brahs at this link on a board MM created: Misc

Btw, who dis?

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Misc

Silver Squire
Damn that sucks, it had gone downhill but after visiting on and off for 15 years it really is a shame to just lose it.

• 1Like

Misc

Silver Squire
Not only is our tour over, BB.com is giving us the middle finger on the way out. The pulled the plug without notice. They’re also blocking everyone who asks about the misc on social media (ded fkin srs). I got this after sending a simple message, no cursing or insults. Other users have reported the same.

View attachment 546945

FOH is a pretty good alternative so far. We also have over a hundred brahs at this link on a board MM created: Misc

Btw, who dis?
Damn that sucks, it had gone downhill but after visiting on and off for 15 years it really is a shame to just lose it.

• 2Like

Bald Brah

Lord Nagafen Raider
All good things must come to an end. It was a good run fellas.

Did anyone ever out RichStrong as Fetterman?

• 1Like

SirFapsAlot

Silver Squire
Just a heads up, the other misc refugee forum has been asking about some of you brahs:

But glad to see between these 2 sites at least most of us made it.
lol @ monster0

that peed0 faggot was an alt, you know that right?

complete "school janitor" (if you know what I mean) autist too

brb 'it's just my sense of humor'

SirFapsAlot

Silver Squire
love all these unknown miscers just showing up here, never revealing who they actually are

can't wait to see how many of them get banned eventually

SirFapsAlot

Silver Squire
  • 2Like

MyGhettoFantasy

Lord Nagafen Raider

View attachment 546945

Btw, who dis?
Damn.

Bb.com ia cleaning up its image and misc is that ol' slumpbuster you eould dial at 3am and they just spotted you at the bar.

rick GIF

• 1Like

JReacher

Hoofshots 1.0 Member
I don't use the Imgur app.

I pulled up a random photo from the Imgur site and then (on mobile) long pressed the image to open it in a new tab.

I copied the URL that ended in .jpeg and pasted it here.

Imgur is weird how they display images. Maybe you guys were copying a gallery link or something else that didn't end in a jpeg?