BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

The_Black_Log Foler

PalsCo CEO - Stock Pals | Pantheon Pals
<Gold Donor>
I got the pass permission ticket for FOH's version of the R/P section.

Only thing I don't like is, this forum likes to keep things contained in a single "super thread", rather than the culture of creating new topics. I like it better when there are no real super threads and people just create new topics about specific subjects that pop up..

For example, Ukraine uses new drone technology or something, someone makes a new topic about that and shows videos of it being used, and I can click on that specific new thread and only deal with that. But this forum seems to want to contain everything into their own super threads, so any talk of a new topic within a topic.. like new ukraine drones, would go into the Ukraine war super thread..... ultimately get drowned amidst the people talking about different things Ukraine, or missed altogether because I don't want to go in there and scroll through people debating other things about the ukraine war.

This is just an example.

I feel it's better to have a new topic culture (vs super thread organizing) with interesting new events and topics... I am certainly not going to go into every super thread and scroll past people debating things I don't care about.

So, in the end, I'll participate less due to that.
This sounds awful. Super threads are like blockchain technology by providing provenance. You can literally watch the world change by picking one of our threads and reading through it over the years. It’s actually pretty interesting.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

The_Black_Log Foler

PalsCo CEO - Stock Pals | Pantheon Pals
<Gold Donor>
Where am I gonna pull my workout routines from 10 year old threads now that BB forum is gone? Any u bros got recs?

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
MiscMath man is openly letting wincel into his forum? Yeah, no. Fuck that shit. That just made me not even want to look at that forum. Dealt with it enough over the years on the actual misc; I'm not signing up to see that shit again now that it's gone. What a joke. More reason to appreciate what we have here, tbh.
94980c.jpg

• 4Like
  • 2Worf
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 6 users

MyGhettoFantasy

Molten Core Raider
MM defends wincel as a "good person", so that site is kind of out of the question.
Wincel is a psychopathic wolf in sheep's clothing.

I said to him once that if he knew a million children would grow up to be like Trump he would kill them all.

His reponse was "that isn't likely to happen."

Not "no I would never". It was a probability problem for him.

This was some time after he volunteered that he would kill as many people necessary to achieve his vision of the United States.

• 3Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 3 users
I got the pass permission ticket for FOH's version of the R/P section.

Only thing I don't like is, this forum likes to keep things contained in a single "super thread", rather than the culture of creating new topics. I like it better when there are no real super threads and people just create new topics about specific subjects that pop up..

For example, Ukraine uses new drone technology or something, someone makes a new topic about that and shows videos of it being used, and I can click on that specific new thread and only deal with that. But this forum seems to want to contain everything into their own super threads, so any talk of a new topic within a topic.. like new ukraine drones, would go into the Ukraine war super thread..... ultimately get drowned amidst the people talking about different things Ukraine, or missed altogether because I don't want to go in there and scroll through people debating other things about the ukraine war.

This is just an example.

I feel it's better to have a new topic culture (vs super thread organizing) with interesting new events and topics... I am certainly not going to go into every super thread and scroll past people debating things I don't care about.

So, in the end, I'll participate less due to that.

Speaking of calmwind, boyo I was asking about you in a R/P discord lmao. Let's uh be cordial. Yeah that.

• 2Dislike
Reactions: 1 users

AKD123

Silver Knight of the Realm
Wincel is a psychopathic wolf in sheep's clothing.

I said to him once that if he knew a million children would grow up to be like Trump he would kill them all.

His reponse was "that isn't likely to happen."

Not "no I would never". It was a probability problem for him.

This was some time after he volunteered that he would kill as many people necessary to achieve his vision of the United States.
and if he ever met me id break every bone in his body. i know where he lives. if i was ever frisky enough i could do it no problem. dont understand how these radical crazy fucks think they are untouchable. must be the mental illness

• 4Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 4 users

AKD123

honestly I always thought Johnny was an alt
im sure he was. every day same thread same rant and spiel.it was getting annoying real quick. i dont give a fuck about your fat mexican coworker and your gay ass pizza parties. was that punchable looking phaggot really johnny? yall know what pic im talking about. dumb kid with a dumbass big smile

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

MyGhettoFantasy

Molten Core Raider
and if he ever met me id break every bone in his body. i know where he lives. if i was ever frisky enough i could do it no problem. dont understand how these radical crazy fucks think they are untouchable. must be the mental illness
If it has anything to do with mental illness that is a coincidence.

Imo it really has to do with this "violence is never the answer" mentality here in the West.

It used to be that if men got out of line and talked crazy they got a chin check and every went home.

Nowadays men talk reckless like women and are coddled like women.

Decorum among men has devolved because the mettle to keep a higher order of mutual respect has been conditioned out of the average man and society broadly speaking.

That's my opinion anyway.

• 5Like
  • 1Galaxy Brain
Reactions: 5 users

AKD123

If it has anything to do with mental illness that is a coincidence.

Imo it really has to do with this "violence is never the answer" mentality here in the West.

It used to be that if men got out of line and talked crazy they got a chin check and every went home.

Nowadays men talk reckless like women and are coddled like women.

Decorum among men has devolved because the mettle to keep a higher order of mutual respect has been conditioned out of the average man and society broadly speaking.

That's my opinion anyway.
that may be but if you think wincel isnt legit batshit crazy than you might be crazy too

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Sinistkir13

The Misc R&P posters pride themselves on tolerating the communist bullshit by way of platforming them. Who tf wants to sign up for a place that is just endless arguing over MoL posts? That shit goes NO WHERE. If they were banning commies I'd be down but otherwise fuck that. Is that hypocritical? Absolutely. The commie manifesto is to back your enemy up against a wall till they have to break their own rules or die. If we don't recognize that we must weaponize hypocrisy in order to preserve our principles then we will fail.
Towards the end I just used Luc1fer's tampermonkey script to disappear retards. That said, I have to agree regardless of the perceived hypocrisy. Too many people make the mistake of believing that you can treat communists/marxists like logical, stable, well-functioning humans and have a discussion when they are the furthest thing from that and are more like a disease or parasite.

Just look anywhere that they're let in rather than being shut out: everything they've touched gets corrupted with entire industries now in shambles thanks to these talentless freaks not being gatekept out.
The fact of the matter is that "they" have won. Free speech has been relegated to corners of the internet that you cannot find or freely access from search engines. Say what you want about the misc's relevance, but it was one of the last large forums for a disenfranchised demographic, young developing males.

Establishing a community on reddit is pointless. AS SOON as it's relevant it will be subverted...it is a culture trap.
A bit of a shame that Bodybuilding.com couldn't have just done something with the forums other than cut it off completely. If they aren't going to use it, fine, but transfer the data, sell it, ect. What sucks is how it was still a bodybuilding forum with tons of different sub sections and resources posted by people through the years, so there's a ton of information and knowledge that is completely lost because the parent company kept getting sold to lower and lower IQ retards who can't even figure out how to cell creatine to a teenager.

As for reddit, fuck reddit. It already pisses me off to no end how so much of the internet is now consolidated in that autistic, liberal shit hole. Navigating it for information is an exercise in futility that makes me want to strangle every other redditarded dipshit while just trying to find the single useful comment off of google now buried in Russian nesting dolls of non sequiturs and rampant faggotry.

Being in any remotely reasonable and slightly based community must feel like hosting a forum in 1984. Who the hell wants to post memes like you're Ann Frank in the attic hiding from some unpaid, rainbow haired troon gestapo?

In honor of @Bodhy, @Ministeroflust , Phil9IQ, and NYPatricia:

wrestlemania x-seven wrestling GIF by WWE

doodhy quantum retard.png

MM defends wincel as a "good person", so that site is kind of out of the question.
Maybe he meant one of wincel's dissociated personalities. :p

Seriously though, there's no hope as soon as you open the floodgates to that, and frankly I don't think they're going to be able to adequately filter out degenerates who are that persistent.

• 6Like
Hello boyos, no idea if anybody remembers me from the Misc, but I just checked there and realised it’s been shut down, luckily I screenshotted that OP with the links to here, what the actual fuk though? No warning is a shit move.

• 13Like
Reactions: 12 users

ClivesTriceps

Trakanon Raider
I'd take great pleasure in beating him into an ICU

• 6Like

AKD123

I'd take great pleasure in beating him into an ICU
absolutely. you dont get to have the pleasure of wishing a horrible death on my family and get away with it in person.id beat the fuck out of him,bail out if need be, than beat his ass again. 6 months in jail is more than worth it. gaurantee you would never here a peep from him again.id be doing the world a service

• 8Like
Reactions: 7 users