BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

I remember you posting on misc in the past year as miscerForLulz

...but LOL if you think any one is leaving this 5-star hotel to go to some run down condemned ghetto block with the lowest misc undesirables
I didn't even check it out lmao I just saw a list of names I think it means registered users idk? Ngl the list is quite disappointing. drugstogetbig and hendrix were alright to me thou but yeah that's probably it

Users browsing this forum: AWillis, benedetto27, Cellytech, Cragnathar, cuminmebro, Drop40lbs, DrugsToGetBig, Fithorst, Getter_dont, GordonXXX, GuineaDago585, hendrixfreak70, HGHgutpump, Insidemane, JonesJones, LeckMichAmArsch, luigimiami631, Max_Wren, N0rds, p7NK, Percentsign, PrehistoricUFO, Punicheeps, Scrilla, smithmachineguy, spreewerk45, Taskmob, Wasp9166, wickedsmaht

GuineaDago585

Peasant

So these are the people running bb.com

Really makes ya think

I watched this video the other day and it convinced me India is the worst country on earth (srs). Yes, there are more poverty nations, more violent ones, but all things considered India has to provide the worst quality of life per capita. The entire culture is built upon taking advantage of others through scams, harassment and living in filth.

I’ve watched a lot of travel vlogs by Sabbatical in Africa for example. He visited some chithole areas, but somehow walking through the middle of Tanzania looked far more clean and orderly than Bald walking through India.

• 5Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 5 users

AKD123

Silver Knight of the Realm
I remember you posting on misc in the past year as miscerForLulz

...but LOL if you think any one is leaving this 5-star hotel to go to some run down condemned ghetto block with the lowest misc undesirables
i might go there just to call some of them phaggots one more time. hope they arent getting too cushy in that dumpster fire cause i doubt its gonna last.especially if wincel is there. anybody know if bodhy is there? i definitely gotta fuck with him one more time

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Luc1fer

I watched this video the other day and it convinced me India is the worst country on earth (srs). Yes, there are more poverty nations, more violent ones, but all things considered India has to provide the worst quality of life per capita. The entire culture is built upon taking advantage of others through scams, harassment and living in filth.

I’ve watched a lot of travel vlogs by Sabbatical in Africa for example. He visited some chithole areas, but somehow walking through the middle of Tanzania looked far more clean and orderly than Bald walking through India.

• 2Like

GuineaDago585

Peasant

Brooootal.

Here’s a fun Google Maps game you can play: go to India and drop a street view pin at any 10 random locations in India. If you find anywhere without trash in the street, you win.

I tried this myself and couldn’t find a single place in 10 drops without trash srs. Urban, rural, highway, didn’t matter. There was garbage on the ground everywhere I looked.

• 5Like
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 5 users

Big goobaaa

Golden Squire
Funny I was posting under that until some shitty mod banned me lol

Anyways who the hell are you? Some loser who keeps notes and tabs on every single user who posted there?
Nah you def are someone else you just don’t want to use your real name because you were some huge faggot on that site

• 2Like
lol stfu i dont know who you are but its on the tip of my tongue. your the phaggot that made the thread sticking up for bodhy arent you?
lets try one post without a cuss shall we?

secondly, I barely pay attention to bodhy idk why people hate on him and what he even posts about

• 1GreNeg
  • 1Moron

AKD123

secondly, I barely pay attention to bodhy idk why people hate on him and what he even posts about
yeah your full of shit.its you. i never had a problem with you until you stuck up for bodhy. hes a pedo.all pedos need to be killed.they are predators. if you condone that you need to be killed too.predators are not to be tolerated. especially dirty fuckers who smear shit everywhere.

so you admit you know nothing about him but you felt the need to make a thread sticking up for literally one of the most hated people on the internet. strong logic you dunce

• 2Like

Tasty The Treat

Bronze Knight of the Realm

Some miscers always had a weird hate boner for specific users. All I can say is that guy was annoying on the politics sub but that's about it.

• 1Dislike
Reactions: 1 user
yeah your full of shit.its you. i never had a problem with you until you stuck up for bodhy. hes a pedo.all pedos need to be killed.they are predators. if you condone that you need to be killed too.predators are not to be tolerated. especially dirty fuckers who smear shit everywhere
*you're

this guy really thinks I know bodhy lmao