BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

Tasty The Treat

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Wincel is a psychopathic wolf in sheep's clothing.

I said to him once that if he knew a million children would grow up to be like Trump he would kill them all.

His reponse was "that isn't likely to happen."

Not "no I would never". It was a probability problem for him.

This was some time after he volunteered that he would kill as many people necessary to achieve his vision of the United States.
Wincel is the kinda guy who tries to act all sensible until you don't side with him, then he's saying batshit crazy shit and threatening to kill you or wishing death upon you and your whole family.

He's an intolerant extremist. Totally hellbent on his far left ideology.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Polaris

Lord Nagafen Raider
If it has anything to do with mental illness that is a coincidence.

Imo it really has to do with this "violence is never the answer" mentality here in the West.

It used to be that if men got out of line and talked crazy they got a chin check and every went home.

Nowadays men talk reckless like women and are coddled like women.

Decorum among men has devolved because the mettle to keep a higher order of mutual respect has been conditioned out of the average man and society broadly speaking.

That's my opinion anyway.

Yep - and that's why you have some faggot nerd, who's heart would be racing if his ubereats driver rang the doorbell to hand it to him personally instead of leaving it on the porch, can sit around and talk shit and LARP like he's some righteous crusader ready for violence.

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Luc1fer

Silver Knight of the Realm
Hello boyos, no idea if anybody remembers me from the Misc, but I just checked there and realised it’s been shut down, luckily I screenshotted that OP with the links to here, what the actual fuk though? No warning is a shit move.
Welcome man, ye it's a shit move but are you really surprised? Bunch of morons managing the site

• 5Like

Cleveland

As someone who has been on FoH and the prior iterations for about 10+ years, I want to thank you for the context behind the largest influx of new users I have ever seen.

I have tried to engage all of you with who are you?.gif , with some success to my surprise!

Welcome and I hope y'all do decide stick around.

The details of my life are quite inconsequential... very well, where do I begin? My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a fifteen year old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. My childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When I was insolent I was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds- pretty standard really. At the age of twelve I received my first scribe. At the age of fourteen a Zoroastrian named Vilma ritualistically shaved my testicles. There really is nothing like a shorn scrotum... it's breathtaking- I highly suggest you try it.

• 6Like
  • 1Double Worf
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 8 users

Tasty The Treat

Welcome man, ye it's a shit move but are you really surprised? Bunch of morons managing the site
Just look at the guy he appointed to be moderator lol. I was like no thanks, they're really trying to create a community for the worst the misc had to offer. MM seems to have really poor judgment of character.

I guess the good thing is it became a containment zone for the worst miscers lol.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Polaris

Lord Nagafen Raider
Just look at the guy he appointed to be moderator lol. I was like no thanks, they're really trying to create a community for the worst the misc had to offer.
Who? Based on some of the previous posts itt am I wrong to guess that...it's Wincel. JFL if so.
I have no interest in checking that place out anyway. Misc is dead, Rest in Piss, don't care to check out some spin off forum (which already sounds like it's gone to shit anyway).

• 5Like

Tasty The Treat

Who? Based on some of the previous posts itt am I wrong to guess that...it's Wincel. JFL if so.
I have no interest in checking that place out anyway. Misc is dead, Rest in Piss, don't care to check out some spin off forum (which already sounds like it's gone to shit anyway).
Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if he appointed Wincel as his next mod lol

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

MyGhettoFantasy

Molten Core Raider
Wincel is the kinda guy who tries to act all sensible until you don't side with him, then he's saying batshit crazy shit and threatening to kill you or wishing death upon you and your whole family.

He's an intolerant extremist. Totally hellbent on his far left ideology.

He is exactly who Jordan Peterson is talking about when discussing how weak men are the most dangerous men.
Yep - and that's why you have some faggot nerd, who's heart would be racing if his ubereats driver rang the doorbell to hand it to him personally instead of leaving it on the porch, can sit around and talk shit and LARP like he's some righteous crusader ready for violence.

Lol.

Ironically the "hands off" policy contributes to the frequency of greater and less restrained acts of violence.

People completely unfamiliar with the kind of damage they can inflict on others are often more cruel and careless.

• 4Like

JReacher

Hoofshots 1.0 Member

LargePeter

• 4Like

Cleveland

Just look at the guy he appointed to be moderator lol. I was like no thanks, they're really trying to create a community for the worst the misc had to offer. MM seems to have really poor judgment of character.

I guess the good thing is it became a containment zone for the worst miscers lol.
the problem is, it's gonna get shut down and then the drek will end up here

• 5Like
  • 1Triggered
Reactions: 5 users

Tasty The Treat

the problem is, it's gonna get shut down and then the drek will end up here
Yeah but I doubt a lot of them won't last. Too many of those users are just genuinely unhinged and always trying to e bully or e fight. Like the can't help themselves, it's only a matter of time until they start having weird personal vendettas and issues with other users.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

SirFapsAlot

Golden Squire
Found this out anyone migrate to it? Mathbrah (miscmathematician) made it apparently

FOH people I might be stealing your newcomers outta here

hmm-yeah-no-elmo-says-no.gif

• 3Like
  • 1Worf

SirFapsAlot

Golden Squire
sirfaps I thought we were cool boyo
clearly my misc hiatus due to gay mods and no one remembers me
I remember you posting on misc in the past year as miscerForLulz

...but LOL if you think any one is leaving this 5-star hotel to go to some run down condemned ghetto block with the lowest misc undesirables

• 7Like
  • 1Mic Drop
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 8 users

Big goobaaa

Golden Squire
Yeah but I doubt a lot of them won't last. Too many of those users are just genuinely unhinged and always trying to e bully or e fight. Like the can't help themselves, it's only a matter of time until they start having weird personal vendettas and issues with other users.
What’s your misc username

only fag that says e bully is Bodhy or Jay