BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

Big goobaaa

Golden Squire
are you the ScapeGoat or not? even if it is you you wont admit it. and lol if you think im gonna waste my time using proper grammer on your dumb condescending bitch ass.
These people won’t use their real usernames because they were fags on the misc. they came here thinking they get a clean slate from being huge homos all these years

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users
are you the ScapeGoat or not? even if it is you you wont admit it. and lol if you think im gonna waste my time using proper grammer on your dumb condescending bitch ass.
I hope jreacher sees this he can confirm I'm not. I don't even got to say yes or no, he can. Ping him idk how to.

Thanks for the slurs it really amplifies it. Not sure what got you so riled up man but it's words on a screen remember that.

AKD123

Silver Knight of the Realm
These people won’t use their real usernames because they were fags on the misc. they came here thinking they get a clean slate from being huge homos all these years
yeah i know. but their phaggot ass way of communicating is a tell who they really are.cant hide retarded

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users
gooba I was that camel brah in that post a while back we talked about cows and stuff
I remember sharing a pic of a few of my camels a while back...u don't rmb?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Big goobaaa

Golden Squire
gooba I was that camel brah in that post a while back we talked about cows and stuff
I remember sharing a pic of a few of my camels a while back...u don't rmb?
Yah I know you that other dude I have no idea it’s definitely Jay of Bodhy. They were the only ones crying about e bullying

• 2Like
yeah i know. but their phaggot ass way of communicating is a tell who they really are.cant hide retarded

I am here boyo geez 588

• 1Like

AKD123

I hope jreacher sees this he can confirm I'm not. I don't even got to say yes or no, he can. Ping him idk how to.

Thanks for the slurs it really amplifies it. Not sure what got you so riled up man but it's words on a screen remember that.
keep defending pedophiles. and ill keep knocking pedo enablers like you the fuck out in real life. you think its a fucking joke? keep playing dumb and innocent. theres people way more intolerant than me of that shit.keep playing games. be you wouldnt defend pedos in real life

• 2Like
keep defending pedophiles. and ill keep knocking pedo enablers like you the fuck out in real life. you think its a fucking joke? keep playing dumb and innocent. theres people way more intolerant than me of that shit.keep playing games. be you wouldnt defend pedos in real life
real tough...go speak to bodhy about your issues I ain't him

is this guy attacking everyone here just for reference? I dunno him recall his name though

• 1Like

AKD123

real tough...go speak to bodhy about your issues I ain't him

is this guy attacking everyone here just for reference? I dunno him recall his name though
never called you bodhy and you fucking know it. i called you an enabler. and this is my misc name you pussy phaggot. i got nothing more to say except leave your pedo grooming enabler ass at the door. i got nothing else to say

• 1Like

JReacher

Hoofshots 1.0 Member

This is his original username. It's him and nobody else. I've talked to him many times in threads and PMs

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users
never called you bodhy and you fucking know it. i called you an enabler. and this is my misc name you pussy phaggot. i got nothing more to say except leave your pedo grooming enabler ass at the door. i got nothing else to say
remind me of the part where I enabled that
cool, never asked what your misc name was

that's good glad we got all that out

AKD123

This is his original username. It's him and nobody else. I've talked to him many times in threads and PMs
well guess i apologize then.if people dont want to be mistaken for someone else they should concisely clarify it instead of playing a passive ignorant dumbass trying to play games

• 2Like

Luc1fer

I am here boyo geez 588
Where's the highest rep list? Do you have access/archive to the forums?

• 1Like
Where's the highest rep list? Do you have access/archive to the forums?
Nah just googled my misc name to show my username here isn't a larp

I saw these occasionally on google and I think they updated once a month if I remember? Lemme see if I can dig something more recent. They have the dates on them I believe (oddly that link doesn't though)

Think that one was Apr 4, 2023 from google

• 1Like