BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

Oct 2023 that's the best I could do

lmao at the last person in the list (ah dammit that was reps/post ratio)

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

gwg77

Molten Core Raider
Where's the highest rep list? Do you have access/archive to the forums?

This is the most recent one.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

gwg77

Molten Core Raider
Hello boyos, no idea if anybody remembers me from the Misc, but I just checked there and realised it’s been shut down, luckily I screenshotted that OP with the links to here, what the actual fuk though? No warning is a shit move.

Sup Matty. I remember you. You made some good threads.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Dude I worked on and 'mired muh lawn for a few hours today, I'm gettin old
we have a getting old thread

my recent obsession is fixing any weird step/elevation change around my house

had gophers, filled those tunnels up right away

weird cracks? filled in

now a tree fell down and my lawn is torn to shit and i'm sure it'll be worse on monday when they rip out the tree

• 3Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 4 users

MyGhettoFantasy

Lord Nagafen Raider
we have a getting old thread

my recent obsession is fixing any weird step/elevation change around my house

had gophers, filled those tunnels up right away

weird cracks? filled in

now a tree fell down and my lawn is torn to shit and i'm sure it'll be worse on monday when they rip out the tree
Someday that hole being filled will be your grave.

I turned 40 this year. Sometimes it really hits you. Lol.

• 2Like

AKD123

Silver Knight of the Realm
Dude I worked on and 'mired muh lawn for a few hours today, I'm gettin old
i can tell your not old cause old ass people who take care of their lawns and have done it thousands of times dont mire their fucking lawns. they are just glad they got it done and over with.they will mire their 15k john deere tractors though. my buddies got one with a 26 hp kawasaki motor.tired of hearing about his fuking tractor

Cleveland

Bronze Knight of the Realm
i can tell your not old cause old ass people who take care of their lawns and have done it thousands of times dont mire their fucking lawns. they are just glad they got it done and over with.they will mire their 15k john deere tractors though. my buddies got one with a 26 hp kawasaki motor.tired of hearing about his fuking tractor
sounds like you're jelly

• 2Like

Luc1fer

Silver Knight of the Realm
Would’ve been nice if they announced closure and left the forums up as read-only for at least another week. The warning signs were there, but we could’ve worked to archive all the best content over the years.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

nettripper

N00b
im sure he was. every day same thread same rant and spiel.it was getting annoying real quick. i dont give a fuck about your fat mexican coworker and your gay ass pizza parties. was that punchable looking phaggot really johnny? yall know what pic im talking about. dumb kid with a dumbass big smile

LOL what about the daily messages from Ron and that religious spiel ?

• 2Like