BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

Cleveland

Bronze Knight of the Realm
dudes got a 26 HP and a modern computer in that bad boy. just so happens my uncle owns his property. he dont lug that fucker out when he dies or leaves its mine
Free tractor?!?!?!?
noice-brooklyn-ninenine.gif

I miss my old 8N

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Anachron

Golden Knight of the Realm
Yup. It's funny to watch some losers still desperately try to cling to any drama they can after the people they had an issue with are long gone. Like these people are now gone just living their life somewhere not giving a shit while these losers still try to pick away at old wounds they got from them. You can tell it's left a void in their life.
Why are you hiding from your misc username?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Tasty The Treat

There actually was a TastyTheTreat account on the misc. Dunno who it was, don't really remember seeing it. But it existed.

View attachment 547243
Thanks bro, I was trying to find a way to look it up because I just didn't give a shit to screencap anything. Told ya'll I was there until I got mass reported and banned over some bullshit at the politics sub. That guy was one of the left wingers I was feuding with.

• 1GreNeg
Reactions: 1 user

Cleveland

Yup. It's funny to watch some losers still desperately try to cling to any drama they can after the people they had an issue with are long gone. Like these people are now gone just living their life somewhere not giving a shit while these losers still try to pick away at old wounds they got from them. You can tell it's left a void in their life.
yeah dude, everyone sees it. Why do you feel the need to point it out?

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users