BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

Cleveland

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Again, just try to change up your posting style, Jay.

It's painfully obvious at this point.

Edit : Literal wizard on that last sentence.
love when that shit happens

alright gents, off to watch baseball and hopefully we get an updated one of these for the division tonight

1726959812544.png

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

AKD123

Silver Knight of the Realm
Sounds like a John Deere

I’ll pray. For you
HA! my brother works for john deere an WFH in IT i think but he does work for john deere. ill tell you what putting the new belts on the deck is a royal pain in the ass. never wanna do that again

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Tasty The Treat

Again, just try to change up your posting style, Jay.

It's painfully obvious at this point.

Edit : Literal wizard on that last sentence.
Whatever dude I got better things to do than argue with you all day. Tell me more about how much you don't like Jay lol

• 1GreNeg
Reactions: 1 user

gwg77

Molten Core Raider
Thanks bro, I was trying to find a way to look it up because I just didn't give a shit to screencap anything. Told ya'll I was there until I got mass reported and banned over some bullshit at the politics sub. That guy was one of the left wingers I was feuding with.

That was a short-lived account. What was your main account?

We really gonna act like Jay didn’t have alts now

he had that one in the gaming section where he would talk to himself lmao

Agreed, JayJ350 did run an alt that even came to defend him in the misc section.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users
For real it's funny how quickly you can come to realize how stupid and pointless places like the misc can be. They can no joke disappear overnight and hardly anyone will give a shit. I think a lot of people get so wrapped up in these little communities they can lose sight of how dumb they are, especially when it comes to all the user drama and other bullshit about them. As soon as the userbase gets broken up you can see a few people desperately trying to cling to what they had going on there while everyone else moves on with their life.
Some good brahs though and I just avoided all the nonsense threads

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users
lol you can still find stuff from the past on google in images

[topic related words] + site:forum.bodybuilding.com

View attachment 547249
yeah google has an algorithm and it doesn't change their cache always (obviously tradeoff between speed and relevancy)

if I'm to guess, they have a document corpus and use an algorithm to rank them (think it was pagerank but idk if that's changed since)

edit
nope, according to wiki

Currently, PageRank is not the only algorithm used by Google to order search results, but it is the first algorithm that was used by the company, and it is the best known.[2][3] As of September 24, 2019, all patents associated with PageRank have expired.[4]

AKD123

Silver Knight of the Realm
lol you can still find stuff from the past on google in images

[topic related words] + site:forum.bodybuilding.com

View attachment 547249
like warm apple pie. and i didnt have a problem with jay until he attacked me for having a REAL and VALID reason why xbox sucks. im a professional. you dont like it back your ass up with facts not feels.freeburner did the same thing. motherfuking kids need to get the fuck out when real pros are talking. couldnt bring a shred of evidence except that retarded autistic negro Doc Dark or whatever his name was. kept saying stupid ass shit. im gonna call you out.simple as that. shoulda called his ass Doc Dark in the Closet cause thats where he made vids from. his nasty ass laundry room closet

MyGhettoFantasy

Lord Nagafen Raider
like warm apple pie. and i didnt have a problem with jay until he attacked me for having a REAL and VALID reason why xbox sucks. im a professional. you dont like it back your ass up with facts not feels.freeburner did the same thing. motherfuking kids need to get the fuck out when real pros are talking. couldnt bring a shred of evidence except that retarded autistic negro Doc Dark or whatever his name was. kept saying stupid ass shit. im gonna call you out.simple as that. shoulda called his ass Doc Dark in the Closet cause thats where he made vids from. his nasty ass laundry room closet
PC master race checking in.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Tasty The Treat

He's your Pepe Silvia

MV5BNzIxZmIzYjEtZGMyZi00NDAwLWJmODktYTAwOWU2ZjkwZjdlXkEyXkFqcGc@._V1_.jpg