BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

AKD123

Silver Knight of the Realm
He's your Pepe Silvia

MV5BNzIxZmIzYjEtZGMyZi00NDAwLWJmODktYTAwOWU2ZjkwZjdlXkEyXkFqcGc@._V1_.jpg
not at all. im only manic about my real life.trust me you dont want nothing to do with the real me. im drinking 4loko jungle juice right now and i call this cutting back.your just kids to me

Anachron

Golden Knight of the Realm
not at all. im only manic about my real life.trust me you dont want nothing to do with the real me. im drinking 4loko jungle juice right now and i call this cutting back.your just kids to me
Brah, remember JayJ350 and his alt ( the alt name escapes me right now ) who antagonized you endlessly on the misc?

That's who you are conversing with right now.

edit : The alt name was SubGamer.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

AKD123

well besides some old ass 90s pc games wtf would i wanna play on pc? i was playing MS DOS games when i was a kid. i dont need none of that shit. i can see very expensive flight and car simulators but beside that why would i play on a pc? to jerk myself off to system modifacations? i aint got time for that jack. i got booze, drugs and women to fuck while i kick ass. more power to ya though

AKD123

Brah, remember JayJ350 and his alt ( the alt name escapes me right now ) who antagonized you endlessly on the misc?

That's who you are conversing with right now.

edit : The alt name was SubGamer.
yeah i figured. besides his retarded takes on video games he was actually based. its a shame. he attacked me first so whatever.pretty sure he made at least 2 threads whining about me when he insulted me first. talk about a mommas boy. get off the xbox dick and maybe you wouldnt be so bad jay

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

MyGhettoFantasy

Lord Nagafen Raider
well besides some old ass 90s pc games wtf would i wanna play on pc? i was playing MS DOS games when i was a kid. i dont need none of that shit. i can see very expensive flight and car simulators but beside that why would i play on a pc? to jerk myself off to system modifacations? i aint got time for that jack. i got booze, drugs and women to fuck while i kick ass. more power to ya though
Damn.

I'm on that sober family time.

Pour one for me, brah.

below is about as crazy as things get at my place nowadays.
kids people GIF

• 7Like
Reactions: 6 users

AKD123

Damn.

I'm on that sober family time.

Pour one for me, brah.

below is about as crazy as things get at my place nowadays.
kids people GIF
mirin.but family life isnt for me. id be stressing about an old lady an a kid. it takes a strong man to raise a good family.and most people are stupid so i keep to myself mostly. i am mirin though. good luck bro. i mean that

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

MyGhettoFantasy

Lord Nagafen Raider
mirin.but family life isnt for me. id be stressing about an old lady an a kid. it takes a strong man to raise a good family.and most people are stupid so i keep to myself mostly. i am mirin though. good luck bro. i mean that
I sincerely appreciate that brah. I'm glad you know what you want out of your life. Family isn't for everyone and that's fine. Enjoy.

Cheers.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
HA! my brother works for john deere an WFH in IT i think but he does work for john deere. ill tell you what putting the new belts on the deck is a royal pain in the ass. never wanna do that again
i was follow right to repair

now i'm a computer nerd and right to repair AT FIRST had to deal w/ allowing us to repair our own phones

then somehow some farmers came in w/ accusations against john deere? da fuq

tldr:
some hillbillys would love to measure your brothers neck w/ their hands

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

ExPatriot

This is the end...
<Gold Donor>
wait,why you calling me names? you act like i think the misc is my whole life. i just naturally hate everyone.aint nobody in my head except the people who robbed me. im legit going to kill them.ded fkn srs i dont care about any person on the internet that much

Not sheriff cereal...

Mr. FRE is Anachron who is also quoted in my response; suffering from Cranial Rectitis? JFL

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user