BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

ExPatriot

This is the end...
<Gold Donor>
Hello boyos, no idea if anybody remembers me from the Misc, but I just checked there and realised it’s been shut down, luckily I screenshotted that OP with the links to here, what the actual fuk though? No warning is a shit move.

My man...X

No Homer

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

ExPatriot

This is the end...
<Gold Donor>
secondly, I barely pay attention to bodhy idk why people hate on him and what he even posts about

canelo-alvarez.gif

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

ExPatriot

This is the end...
<Gold Donor>
This is the most recent one.

TFW

33-number.gif

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

ExPatriot

This is the end...
<Gold Donor>
Would’ve been nice if they announced closure and left the forums up as read-only for at least another week. The warning signs were there, but we could’ve worked to archive all the best content over the years.

You're a smart guy so you know that the warning signs have been there for a few years...JFL

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

GuineaDago585

Peasant
was shocked it wasn't only misc
apparently from like the 2000s he'd spammed other forums

I remember someone making a thread about it
That’s was me lol. I found a bunch of old threads by a “Ron Grossi” preaching about Jesus on the most random obscure forums going back to the early 2000s. He used to link to this Christian website that wrote an article disavowing him for spamming message boards srs. Strange dude. I thought maybe he was a bot or a miscer trolling, but seems like Ron was a legit person obsessed with spreading his message and 100% convinced he was saving souls on the internet.

• 7Like
Reactions: 6 users
That’s was me lol. I found a bunch of old threads by a “Ron Grossi” preaching about Jesus on the most random obscure forums going back to the early 2000s. He used to link to this Christian website that wrote an article disavowing him for spamming message boards srs. Strange dude. I thought maybe he was a bot or a miscer trolling, but seems like Ron was a legit person obsessed with spreading his message and 100% convinced he was saving souls on the internet.
mirin dedication as a zealot myself (but not a Christian)