BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

That’s was me lol. I found a bunch of old threads by a “Ron Grossi” preaching about Jesus on the most random obscure forums going back to the early 2000s. He used to link to this Christian website that wrote an article disavowing him for spamming message boards srs. Strange dude. I thought maybe he was a bot or a miscer trolling, but seems like Ron was a legit person obsessed with spreading his message and 100% convinced he was saving souls on the internet.

You think this is him lmao?

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Cleveland

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Swag Trying Not To Laugh GIF by AfterThis

200.gif

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Big goobaaa

Golden Squire
Damn wegmans came through with the dessert

chocolate coffee cup with cake, peanut butter mousse and whipped cream on top, then some Reese’s

• 2Like

Big goobaaa

Golden Squire
all sold out every time i go to vitmaine shoppe or gnc tried like 4 times now
They had them at speedway but the dude said they are waiting on more cases plus the sour strip ones. My cigar shop sells them but unfortunately I bought them and they have reupped yet

• 2Like

havoc00

Trakanon Raider
They had them at speedway but the dude said they are waiting on more cases plus the sour strip ones. My cigar shop sells them but unfortunately I bought them and they have reupped yet
yea its weird around here it seems only gnc and vitaminne shope got them so far, tried 711 which legit has every flavor except for grape so ima just wait a min and see if i find it and stop hunting for it

• 2Like

Headturner1

Misc Refugee
yea its weird around here it seems only gnc and vitaminne shope got them so far, tried 711 which legit has every flavor except for grape so ima just wait a min and see if i find it and stop hunting for it
That’s the only Ghost I haven’t seen/tried. Had sour pink lemonade this morning at the gym, tasted okay.

• 2Like