BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

Erronius

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
Wasn’t going to touch that since it said screen shots but I can screen shot my question lol and it counts

Screenshots just kind of became an 'adult' section over time. The name doesn't really make sense anymore, so it's a sort of legacy thing.

• 1Truth!
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Erronius

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
if i clapped back at you any harder my old kansas neighbors would txt me that it's a good thing i left, now theyre experiencing earthquakes

space-ghost-moltar-internet-fight-qxeghwyq5aiqpqvc.gif

Erronius

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
hey what is Faps's favorite dancing lady called under the gif bank? I saw someone mention it earlier but it didn't register to me what you guys meant cause I hadn't seen the gif bank. I tried "Faps's favorite dancing Asian lady" in the search but that didn't work, it got me these (which I find VERY interesting)

Oh, you mean the lady dancing while there's a coup going on in the background?

Myanmar coup, Khing Hnin Wai

2_cf49.gif

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

ExPatriot

This is the end...
<Gold Donor>
You're talking to an Asian's Asian. Lanx Lanx is like Uncle Roger but in his case it's not an act (LOL)

Lanx is good people though. He's part of the reason I bought a rice cooker. He may be a rice snob and hate the way white pepo cook, but I don't think I've EVER seen him get his feelings hurt on here, either. Dude has a lot thicker skin than pretty much any of the overly loud man-babies you tend to see online. And I don't even worry when I bust his fucking chops anymore, because I know that if I go too far or cross a line, he won't cry, he'll just clap back at me twice as hard, LOL

Also, if you need a kitchen gadget or power tools, there's a good fucking chance he's already researched it.

If a little monkey flings poo, no one should be surprised when someone flings it back...

But please tell me all about Asia and rice cookers...

1727050284095.png

canelo-alvarez.gif

• 4Like

Sinistkir13

Silver Knight of the Realm
He's a good dude. I think he may find that he has created Lord of the Flies: Misc Island Edition.

Wish nothing but the best for my misc brahs over there. Srs.
That's the most apt description of any kind of unofficial Misc 2.0 where they don't filter out the undesirables.
What a fucking loser, defending wincel.

Wincel would PM me and neg me saying shit liie that I should kill myself or hopes my mother gets raped.
Wincel's like a school shooter in the making who's homeschooled.

Some people are irredeemable regardless of what kind of front(s) they put up, and Wincel erases even his best alt first impressions in record speed. Like I remember him first being relatively civil having not seen him around since the misc closure, but sure enough the hinges flew off and he was up to the usual bullshit. There's no fixing crazy.

Damn, now I want to see the trolling questions he got in that last thread.

Just goes to show how autistic he is to think that anyone gives a shit about a wannabe philosopher.

• 4Like

ExPatriot

This is the end...
<Gold Donor>
Damn, now I want to see the trolling questions he got in that last thread.

Just goes to show how autistic he is to think that anyone gives a shit about a wannabe philosopher.

Remember this gem...JFL

1727050913560.png

inb4 gwg77 with the ranking of the autismo's uni!

• 4Like

gachase21

Molten Core Raider
Agreed. MM was always a really nice guy. Good dude.

MM is in R/P discord too? I never saw him post in R/P, surprised he would join their discord. Or did he join just as a backup when misc went down?
He seems to be there as just back up.

honestly- and I don't say this just cause I run it- of the non-forum discord options - we are the best one for backup until we create a legit new forum.

my bias in there, but I think it's a legit statement.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

AlwaysFocus

Golden Knight of the Realm
If misc dies, it dies.

This forum is good. That new misc forum seems cringe. Misky? Yikes.

I don't think I'll be making an account over there.

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users