BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

MyGhettoFantasy

Lord Nagafen Raider
If a little monkey flings poo, no one should be surprised when someone flings it back...

But please tell me all about Asia and rice cookers...

View attachment 547540
canelo-alvarez.gif
I thought this post was about Bohdy and you had chopped a rice cooker panel onto the seat of an airline toilet.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

SirFapsAlot

Golden Squire
you guys are wasting your time on misc reformed srs

when you have a bunch of people who were directly part of the same pile of shit that killed the misc tempo to begin with the site isn't going to go anywhere

i haven't been to the site, but how long would you say it's going to be before MM gives up on it and it gets shut down or it just loses steam and dies on its own?

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

MyGhettoFantasy

Lord Nagafen Raider

when you have a bunch of people who were directly part of the same pile of shit that killed the misc tempo to begin with the site isn't going to go anywhere

i haven't been to the site, but how long would you say it's going to be before MM gives up on it and it gets shut down or it just loses steam and dies on its own?
There is a crowd that cannabalizes the rest of the forum. They thrive on the discord. It energizes them.

Posters sustained reciprocity will absolutely succumb to attrition.

• 2Like

GuineaDago585

Peasant

It’s not too bad. That place feels closer to the old misc (200 members already) and to be fair there are a lot of great posters and less infighting so far, it’s just with less traffic the problem users you mention become more visible. Still, I think it has potential.

For now I’m gonna keep bouncing between here and there until if/when we settle on a new permanent home.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

gachase21

Molten Core Raider
It’s not too bad. That place feels closer to the old misc (200 members already) and to be fair there are a lot of great posters and less infighting so far, it’s just with less traffic the problem users you mention become more visible. Still, I think it has potential.

For now I’m gonna keep bouncing between here and there until if/when we settle on a new permanent home.
I think it will be fine there as long as the entire forum doesn't get booted.

That's the part I worry about

• 2Like

gwg77

Molten Core Raider
I’m here : )

Ayyy! What up holmes! Hope everything is going well.

Just an FYI: There is a politics section here, it just takes 28 days to earn enough latinum currency to join. You earn 10 latinum per day, and then after 28 days you can use that to buy a pass to politics section.

• 2Like

gachase21

Molten Core Raider
Why are you so red lol?
I got something called "mega negged" I guess it's like a mod neg -from 1 person 4 times in a few days a while ago - I got banned here first for allegations about me being an alt etc

it's all old and water under the bridge imo

some people don't like me I guess lol - is what it is

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

gwg77

Molten Core Raider
inb4 gwg77 with the ranking of the autismo's uni!

I lost the 1,007 ranking screenshot because of misc shutdown. I always linked off it from a certain thread. Brootal.

He seems to be there as just back up.

honestly- and I don't say this just cause I run it- of the non-forum discord options - we are the best one for backup until we create a legit new forum.

my bias in there, but I think it's a legit statement.

Yeah I heard it was well run over there. I might pop in one day.

• 2Like

AlwaysFocus

Golden Knight of the Realm
I got something called "mega negged" I guess it's like a mod neg -from 1 person 4 times in a few days a while ago - I got banned here first for allegations about me being an alt etc

it's all old and water under the bridge imo

some people don't like me I guess lol - is what it is
I find that crazy tbh lol

• 3Like

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I've fallen down and taking hard hits in my life before, and got right back up...

- overcoming adversity, build character :)

I'll make a comeback-
you'll survive

i've gotten hit a few times
10b2d022258e3000710a7137c14333d3.png

i mean, if you really don't want to be hit again, don't bring it up, cuz someone will just neg you for funzies

• 1Like
  • 1Worf

gachase21

Molten Core Raider
you'll survive

i've gotten hit a few times
10b2d022258e3000710a7137c14333d3.png

i mean, if you really don't want to be hit again, don't bring it up, cuz someone will just neg you for funzies
lol - it doesn't bug me either way, I'm largely indifferent

I normally only bring it up when people ask - I guess I did there with opsgen entry - as in relation he was one of my alleged alts (I got negged for)

On our old forum / In about 15 years I only got negged about 9-10.times I believe.

Last edited:
  • 3Like