BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

I don't see misc reformed lasting. 200 registered users, how many of those are alts? Nothing stopping the trolls from destroying it. As matter of fact, they're already there.

• 1Like
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 1 users

yabbayabba

Bronze Knight of the Realm
jesus christ, you bb ppl are all nancy bois

some dude wants dislikes removed b/c it hurts his fweelings
b1f53e0fe6156e9ae3874f15a6ad5144.png
That one is some weird free energy troll. Always posting videos for fringe free energy ideas and always tried to interject it into unrelated conversations. It's not a bot but very weird posting behavior. He always got shit on at the old Misc.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

yabbayabba

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I don't see misc reformed lasting. 200 registered users, how many of those are alts? Nothing stopping the trolls from destroying it. As matter of fact, they're already there.
As much as there was some good stuff in the last couple of years the lack of moderation is what killed BB.com. Misc Reformed is going down the same path. There are multiple people from the old Misc now there that their entire goal was only to disrupt. Get used to the mega thread concept here and you'll find this place is quite a bit more entertaining and actually informative.

• 7Like
Reactions: 6 users
As much as there was some good stuff in the last couple of years the lack of moderation is what killed BB.com. Misc Reformed is going down the same path. There are multiple people from the old Misc now there that their entire goal was only to disrupt. Get used to the mega thread concept here and you'll find this place is quite a bit more entertaining and actually informative.

Misc had some real losers the last couple years. The butthole troll kept making new email accounts for 13 months straight just to sign up and post the same thing. Demented.

• 7Like
Reactions: 6 users

northernlights7

Molten Core Raider

Yep. I remember pointing out what a shit show the lack of decent moderation did to the misc duing it's last few years. People on the misc mostly didn't want to hear it, but just look at what good mods can do for a place like this. Now imagine what FoH would look if you let all mod duties be handled exclusively by dj924's, redraider86, and punicepts while they lurked and never posted for the next 3 years, and tell me if you think it wouldn't turn to shit just like the misc did. The mega thread format is a pita to get used to but has a lot of advantages once you do, like not feeling like you need to scroll through 3 fuckin pages of threads to feel somewhat caught up when you log in

Last edited:
  • 3Like

northernlights7

Molten Core Raider
Why bring politics into it? I said nothing about politics. I said she was pretty decent looking back in the day.

Hey jimbob. As someone who had a lot less issues with you than some people did on the misc, just let me give you some advice for this place.

As you already realize, keep the liberal shit posting crap to a minimum here. Wait until you get enough currency here to take it to the politics section if you want to do that. 28 days or something, then you can use the site's currency to buy a politics section pass. They don't tolerate the full-on liberal shit posting fuckery that the misc did.

I'm not saying this stuff just to be an ass. But if you can just act chill like you usually seemed to on the misc when not blathering on about the greatness of communism, you'll be alright here. I say this as a misc pal who wants to see you do well, that's all.

But yeah. As ClivesTriceps ClivesTriceps said, leave the flaming liberal shit out of these non-political threads. It isn't wanted by anyone here, including the mods. Best of luck to you in this endevour.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

MyGhettoFantasy

Lord Nagafen Raider
Misc had some real losers the last couple years. The butthole troll kept making new email accounts for 13 months straight just to sign up and post the same thing. Demented.
Ironically enough the butthole troll was the last thing the entire forum could agree on: totally fucked and impressive in the same way stage 4 colon cancer is impressive.

• 3Like

Jimbob007

<Banned>
Hey jimbob. As someone who had a lot less issues with you than some people did on the misc, just let me give you some advice for this place.

As you already realize, keep the liberal shit posting crap to a minimum here. Wait until you get enough currency here to take it to the politics section if you want to do that. 28 days or something, then you can use the site's currency to buy a politics section pass. They don't tolerate the full-on liberal shit posting fuckery that the misc did.

I'm not saying this stuff just to be an ass. But if you can just act chill like you usually seemed to on the misc when not blathering on about the greatness of communism, you'll be alright here. I say this as a misc pal who wants to see you do well, that's all.

But yeah. As ClivesTriceps ClivesTriceps said, leave the flaming liberal shit out of these non-political threads. It isn't wanted by anyone here, including the mods. Best of luck to you in this endevour.
No problem, I will just close my account.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Pterodactyl159

Molten Core Raider
One reason I stuck around was to witness the implosions of miscers. They were interesting case studies. Michelle who may or may not have left her boyfriend to die in the snow, LukeLissan cracking, johnny switching gears to anti fat obsessed overdrive, wincels occasional insanity, Silence/Dusty trending further into insanity, gmiscer breaking character, and many more!

northernlights7

Molten Core Raider
Ironically enough the butthole troll was the last thing the entire forum could agree on: totally fucked and impressive in the same way stage 4 colon cancer is impressive.

*flies down to Savannah, Georgia*

srs, wtf was that shit anyway? And he did it for what, like 2 years and no end in sight? Next level mental illness lmao

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

northernlights7

Molten Core Raider
One reason I stuck around was to witness the implosions of miscers. They were interesting case studies. Michelle who may or may not have left her boyfriend to die in the snow, LukeLissan cracking, johnny switching gears to anti fat obsessed overdrive, wincels occasional insanity, Silence/Dusty trending further into insanity, gmiscer breaking character, and many more!

What was johnny obsessed with before he turned to obese women? As far as wincel goes, his mental illness was much worse than "occasional".

• 1Like

Jimbob007

<Banned>
Jeez man, so you act like a douche in response to the one person who tries extending an olive branch to you? Clives was right, just take your turbo liberal obsessions and fuck off then
Can't seem to delete posts or delete your account. I really don't need the aggro just for posting a picture & suddenly some idiot wants to turn it into a personal attack again-if I knew dickhead asshole Triceps was here I wouldn't have bothered registering. Report this then & get me banned.

NOPE - Amod

Last edited by a moderator:
  • 1Double Worf