BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

gachase21

Molten Core Raider
One plug I'm gonna throw in here-

and he may kill me representing this with my tranished rep here lol

This site - Alan's is the former poster powercage

used to be a rep for controlled labs back in the day.

He's legit good dude, with great advice - his wife used to be a poster and competitor as well.

I'd tske his workouts nutrition and health advice as gold

He's was e-friends with Alan as well iirc

Many of the og lifting posters are in their Facebook group

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

SirFapsAlot

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Well now I'm getting emails from some Alan Aragon?

Is that one of you guys?

aerobic-davlop.gif

Myanmar Fitness Instructor GIF by GIPHY News
Dance Myanmar GIF

Just to upset anyone with OCD

edit: actually can anyone reverse one of the gifs so we can do mirrored images of her? SirFapsAlot SirFapsAlot would love that

lmao alan aragon

that's a troll to be sure

also let's be real here

aerobic-davlop.gif

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Cleveland

Golden Knight of the Realm
This. Name one person who has actively posted here like a regular since 8/26 who has been here just to be an asshole trouble maker... no one is doing that. Meanwhile MM and miscreformed have loudly welcomed wincel and his act of all things to their forum. Now wincel, the pajeet butthole guy, the hardcore libturds and groomers, and general alts are ruining it, just as expected based on what we saw from years of them on the old misc.

Cliffs:

- They get what they fuckin' deserve
so why stir the pot and give them ammunition?!?!

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

SirFapsAlot

One plug I'm gonna throw in here-

and he may kill me representing this with my tranished rep here lol

This site - Alan's is the former poster powercage

used to be a rep for controlled labs back in the day.

He's legit good dude, with great advice - his wife used to be a poster and competitor as well.

I'd tske his workouts nutrition and health advice as gold

He's was e-friends with Alan as well iirc

Many of the og lifting posters are in their Facebook group
brah, do you REALLY think that's him that registered on here

• 2Like
  • 2Worf

gachase21

Molten Core Raider
brah, do you REALLY think that's him that registered on here
What? Here?

no he was on forums/ this is Alan Bacon not Alan Aragon, - and yes I know it's him lol

powercage, mostly in the supplement section

it's a fitness and nutrition site him and Wife made when they moved to Hawaii, open a gym also

check it out / their Facebook site as well

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

northernlights7

Trakanon Raider
Well now I'm getting emails from some Alan Aragon?

Is that one of you guys?

aerobic-davlop.gif

aerobic-davlop.gif

aerobic-davlop.gif

aerobic-davlop.gif

I'm not even really all that into her at first glance, but seeing that street dancing Asian sloot all over here has made me want to bang the absolute hell out of her anyway. Some wild Freudian shit going on, I tell ya!

• 2Worf
  • 2Like

Erronius

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
Myanmar Fitness Instructor GIF by GIPHY News
Dance Myanmar GIF

Just to upset anyone with OCD

edit: actually can anyone reverse one of the gifs so we can do mirrored images of her? SirFapsAlot SirFapsAlot would love that

Mind you, I attached it to the forum itself, so there's no guarantee it will stay hosted there forever. Especially if the total amount of data gets too high and Alkorin Alkorin or Lightning Lord Rule Lightning Lord Rule have to do some...pruning

Also, one of these days I need to ask one of our 'Shoop gurus like Edaw Edaw or Urgoslav Urgoslav or Adebisi Adebisi what the best way to shoop gifs is, without having to paste into 103 different fucking frames (not like a single edit to the base frame that stays static as the gif plays, but to actually have your edit animate as well). Because that is a PITA

Dancing Coup Myanmar Lady flipped horizontal.gif

• 4Like

SirFapsAlot

What? Here?

no he was on forums/ this is Alan Bacon not Alan Aragon, - and yes I know it's him lol

it's a fitness and nutrition site him and Wife made when they moved to Hawaii, open a gym also

huh?

who the fuk is alan bacon lmao

you have to read the threads i quoted

someone is trying to register here under alan aragon

i'd bet the farm it's not him

• 3Like

northernlights7

Trakanon Raider
What? Here?

No offense my guy, but how were you an r/p regular but never ventured into the main misc? Because you'd have been a misc king with these levels of autism going into what you're talking about, ded fkn srs

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Sinistkir13

Silver Knight of the Realm
Still learning to use this place - I posted a thread on discord and the other forum about bb.com ownership - without all my words - here is some previews

View attachment 547782View attachment 547783View attachment 547784

Podcast
Well to be fair, as far as "regular" supplement places go, Vitamin Shoppe isn't complete rubbish and carry things, something that present day BB.com's store lacks.

Start carrying "research chemicals" and I'll start looking, though. :p
Links for above

if you listen to her podcast, you'll get what the alleged vision is- and her convo with Ryan Deluca

Raj Gupta is the executive chair, - I've actually been indirectly associated with Sharon before - but I'm still trying to learn more about this dude. He was a Navy Jag office that went to the university of Illinois law school. He actually applied to be a navy jag his 1st year of law school.

He was active duty from 2001-2004

He was more in Evanston, Illinois- and grew up in Roger's park - and currently lives in Naperville.

And ended up getting involved with high scale real estate ventures, including multi family housing units.
I just remember how the site as a whole was so different under Deluca. Plus he set up a charity that I'd donate to every time I'd order.
The point of contact is a few things

First and foremost - their is a group of people (including some fomer mods, competitors, and some who have been there 20+ years ) that would like access to the data - even is forum is froze- for the opportunity to save their various former journals (some very long)/ as well try to send contact info for 20+ year e friends. As well as some longer detailed info (or other) threads.

All the people didn't misc'r rush to alt forums and discords...

don't forget - the forum was more than just misc.

2. Get some answers of if future plans would eventually allow access to that anyway, and info on what may be coming up.

3. A few other general business questions involving possible purchases

Answer to why post that stuff?

I mean heck, this entire thread is about bb.com forum

- and now with the possible end of (or evolving of) something many people have been involved with - some may be curious as to wants going on, and any news related.

The company has been, frankly, rude about their silence in messaging / especially people who have helped like former mods and sponsors etc.

There are some who have just moved on, and that's fine- there are plenty curious who want to know.

There are a few who are so cool their chit don't stink, and are the new cool anti misc culture kids with this weird stay away from anything associated vibe lol

If anyone doesn't care, I would advise just skim past the post.

Myself? I'm curious
Ignoring misc stuff completely for a moment, the part that kind of stings is how if there was some kind of topic actually related to supplements, lifting, equipment, whatever, sometimes those discussions would pop up on search. There's a lot of lost information and experiences to learn from which is now unavailable.
Your forum probably just existed as the illegitimate mutated bastard son that they kept locked in the basement and hid from public view. Unfortunately, someone new bought the house and they want the basement mutants evicted.

If someone had contact with whoever was ACTUALLY responsible for the forum data, you MIGHT be able to save it, but not only is it probably too fucking late now, but BB.com may not even want it out there in any form (wipe everything clean and start over) and the whole 'contact the new boss lady' doesn't make a lot of sense.

We've gone through similar bullshit in the past. Usually someone HAS all of the data for the forum, but everyone is bailing BECAUSE of their bullshit, so to add insult to injury they want to SELL you that data. And not only that, they want to charge you a fucking PREMIUM for data that is of no use to ANYONE else.

I think that's happened to us twice now (?) and both times we ended up accepting that it was better to tell them to fuck off, and just accepted that the data was gone.

But do whatever you want. Maybe you'll hit the jackpot and they'll just give you everything? I dunno, but I wish you luck

Losing contact with people is a concern, but that's also the downside to going somewhere else and fucking around on alts or changing names. If I came back to a forum to find it gone, I'd probably hope that any new forum would at least be partially indexed, and I'd start googling usernames to see where they went.
It really was at one point, too.

The misc was closed from new members, and I don't think it was even on search.

As for the data itself, I dunno, maybe they could train a vaguely autistic AI with occasional bouts of roid rage. Okay, maybe a bit more autistic than just vaguely with all of the wincel alts.

• 3Like

gachase21

Molten Core Raider
No offense my guy, but how were you an r/p regular but never ventured into the main misc? Because you'd have been a misc king with these levels of autism going into what you're talking about, ded fkn srs
Not even really sure what you mean by the last part of this.

the misc started having bunch of trans chit, feminized vibe, what seem to be emasculated people posting, that accelerated in 2014ish.

I just really wasn't interested in reading it anymore.

I stayed posting in r/p however, because I have an interest in politics policy economics -and knew everything going on there.

• 2Like

Cleveland

Golden Knight of the Realm
Mind you, I attached it to the forum itself, so there's no guarantee it will stay hosted there forever. Especially if the total amount of data gets too high and Alkorin Alkorin or Lightning Lord Rule Lightning Lord Rule have to do some...pruning

Also, one of these days I need to ask one of our 'Shoop gurus like Edaw Edaw or Urgoslav Urgoslav or Adebisi Adebisi what the best way to shoop gifs is, without having to paste into 103 different fucking frames (not like a single edit to the base frame that stays static as the gif plays, but to actually have your edit animate as well). Because that is a PITA

View attachment 547826
I wish I could super like this post

dancing-coup-myanmar-lady-flipped-horizontal-gif.547826
Dance Myanmar GIF

Last edited:
  • 2Like
  • 1Solidarity

MyGhettoFantasy

Trakanon Raider
Well to be fair, as far as "regular" supplement places go, Vitamin Shoppe isn't complete rubbish and carry things, something that present day BB.com's store lacks.
There is a brick and mortar vitamin shoppe a mile down the road from me. Solid selection and a decent enough rewards program. Certainly more than enough for your on-agai -off-again middle agers and novice Gen Z femboys.

• 2Like

northernlights7

Trakanon Raider
Not even really sure what you mean by the last part of this.

the misc started having bunch of trans chit, feminized vibe, what seem to be emasculated people posting, that accelerated in 2014ish.

I just really wasn't interested in reading it anymore.

I stayed posting in r/p however, because I have an interest in politics policy economics -and knew everything going on there.

I was trying to compliment you

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity