BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

gachase21

Molten Core Raider
Yeah but I bet the terms of agreement we all checked when creating an account say they can shut it down at will
For the regular user true - but there is a bit of business courtesy that could happen to here, especially for former business associated peeps.

And not left in the dark.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

ExPatriot

This is the end...
<Gold Donor>

aerobic-davlop.gif

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

havoc00

Blackwing Lair Raider
There is definitely different that a groups looking at this from different vintage points.

I was a r/p regular - but hardly ever post in misc.

I think I made prob 4 post and 2 threads there my entire time - and don't even relate to some of what is being in here, or even who some of the misc are.

before that (and lurker during) I always read nutrition, supplements, and workout plans

But the forum itself / has been a reference point for me for years - as well as entertainment.

I think of all the alan aragon threads/post is the nutrition section I used to quote, read or send people.

And damn the multiple types of workout logs/ plans I used to pick up from.

tons of injury recovery stuff that helped me.

Some of the old Patrick Arnold (the "clear" and other stuff, Ron Kramer, neuron, nohype, matt Cahill (and the craze thing), great debates.

There was a ton of good stuff there, years ago, not just the misc

and web archive use can be a pain in the ass
I used to take a cap full of clear shot before hockey games, and then it disappeared like Patrick Arnold himself. Fuck I’m not used to being up this early but have a tattoo appointment

• 4Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Cleveland

Golden Knight of the Realm
I used to take a cap full of clear shot before hockey games, and then it disappeared like Patrick Arnold himself. Fuck I’m not used to being up this early but have a tattoo appointment
you willing to share some pics when done? always in to admire ink

• 4Like

gachase21

Molten Core Raider
It was funny after the Barry bonds incident, and some of the reveals -Patrick Arnold got banned from the site even though he remain friends with the ownership.

used to come back with alts and argue lol

He's a ragging democrat voting lib irl- which isn't cool- but he formulates some of the best chit

Ron Kramer was the creatine nitrate guy iirc

• 2Like

Bald Brah

Molten Core Raider
I guess we had different experiences. I tried going to punicepts with something important once and she blew me off being just as useless as the rest of the them. Maybe she was more polite to some people than others, idk
Punicheeps was the cunt that banned the jason genova and all his marvelous 'ments.

• 4Like

northernlights7

Trakanon Raider
Anyone remember the $100,000k giveaways they used to have ?

and the occasional small 10k's?

Not really, but do you remember the bobbydoa rep trading circle of the mid to late 2010's that made him a one mili+ rep miscer in less than 5 years of posting pre-2020's rep inflation times? Laughs galore. NL7 remembers

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Bald Brah

Molten Core Raider
maybe we can layoff miscreformed - people are already trying to start trouble like it's a competition between here and there
No one here is starting trouble. I guarantee it's the same retarded former misc trolls with nothing better to do with their miserable lives. It looks like car salesman up to old tricks.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

gachase21

Molten Core Raider
Not really, but do you remember the bobbydoa rep trading circle of the mid to late 2010's that made him a one mili+ rep miscer in less than 5 years of posting pre-2020's rep inflation times? Laughs galore. NL7 remembers
I remember (can't spell all this right) a bunch of zyzz threads, yaboydave story, balcony brah, a bunch of tinder date threads, loony pls, getting bozzed, etc

some of the 300lb gorilla competitions for reps

I think I stopped reading around the beginning of what you're talking about.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Cleveland

Golden Knight of the Realm
No one here is starting trouble. I guarantee it's the same retarded former misc trolls with nothing better to do with their miserable lives. It looks like car salesman up to old tricks.
no doubt but still - no reason to bitch about another site especially since they're doing us a favor housing the less desirables

• 2Solidarity
  • 2Like

northernlights7

Trakanon Raider

This. Name one person who has actively posted here like a regular since 8/26 who has been here just to be an asshole trouble maker... no one is doing that. Meanwhile MM and miscreformed have loudly welcomed wincel and his act of all things to their forum. Now wincel, the pajeet butthole guy, the hardcore libturds and groomers, and general alts are ruining it, just as expected based on what we saw from years of them on the old misc.

Cliffs:

- They get what they fuckin' deserve

• 2Like