BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

Cleveland

Golden Knight of the Realm
Well to be fair, as far as "regular" supplement places go, Vitamin Shoppe isn't complete rubbish and carry things, something that present day BB.com's store lacks.

Start carrying "research chemicals" and I'll start looking, though. :p

I just remember how the site as a whole was so different under Deluca. Plus he set up a charity that I'd donate to every time I'd order.

Ignoring misc stuff completely for a moment, the part that kind of stings is how if there was some kind of topic actually related to supplements, lifting, equipment, whatever, sometimes those discussions would pop up on search. There's a lot of lost information and experiences to learn from which is now unavailable.

It really was at one point, too.

The misc was closed from new members, and I don't think it was even on search.

As for the data itself, I dunno, maybe they could train a vaguely autistic AI with occasional bouts of roid rage. Okay, maybe a bit more autistic than just vaguely with all of the wincel alts.
dude the knowledge on the equipment sub was insane, especially on vintage shit. Some of the boys ended up filling in huge gaps in York's archives

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

gachase21

Molten Core Raider
dude the knowledge on the equipment sub was insane, especially on vintage shit. Some of the boys ended up filling in huge gaps in York's archives
I think our goal is to try to get as much data as we can everywhere else except the misc sections.

Or an answer as to if it will be available later.

• 1Like

MyGhettoFantasy

Trakanon Raider
Not even really sure what you mean by the last part of this.

the misc started having bunch of trans chit, feminized vibe, what seem to be emasculated people posting, that accelerated in 2014ish.

I just really wasn't interested in reading it anymore.

I stayed posting in r/p however, because I have an interest in politics policy economics -and knew everything going on there.
I think the crowd here is mature enough to discuss politics without it turning into a shit throwing contest.

Whether they want to I dunno.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Cleveland

I think our goal is to try to get as much data as we can everywhere else except the misc sections.

Or an answer as to if it will be available later.
oh that stuff was all archived already by the equipment crew - it's all on Facebook now

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Cleveland

I think the crowd here is mature enough to discuss politics without it turning into a shit throwing contest.

Whether they want to I dunno.
GIF by Zack Kantor

poop toss GIF

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

MyGhettoFantasy

Trakanon Raider
I got the Clifton’s and machs

I jog and ride bike

gonna probably end up getting a pair of solimars though they look a little lower cut
I have some machs and one ones. Past year i've been running in a pair of diadoras. I think they are my favorite now.

I'll have to take a look at solimars.

• 1Like

Bald Brah

Molten Core Raider
There is a brick and mortar vitamin shoppe a mile down the road from me. Solid selection and a decent enough rewards program. Certainly more than enough for your on-agai -off-again middle agers and novice Gen Z femboys.

I guess they just bought misc for what's left of the supplement distribution network.

They certainly don't give a fuk about a forum full of misogynistic spergers.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users