BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

northernlights7

Trakanon Raider
Her name is Kortney Olson. Here's some more pics of her

Kortney-Olson-Header-Updated-1974x1200.jpg

%2Fmethode%2Ftimes%2Fprod%2Fweb%2Fbin%2Fdc93bf82-a23d-11e9-a6f9-8847b0c7b91c.jpg

KOlsenFI.jpg

BkpzIBoCUAEyyxu.jpg

...and if she looks kind of familiar...she was the one who did a lot of those watermelon crushing vids back in the day

4g1ZTj.gif

'mirin dedication, but I don't think I'll ever be able to find it truly sexually appealing when I see a woman whose arm cannons are significantly larger than her sweater bazookas

• 4Like
  • 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 7 users

Cleveland

Golden Knight of the Realm
'mirin dedication, but I don't think I'll ever be able to find it truly sexually appealing when I see a woman whose arm cannons are significantly larger than her sweater bazookas
she just needs a good set of fakies

OIP.kEOApLxxXnONR47eescvWwAAAA

that's a bad pic, that chick is GORGEOUS especially considering she's pushing 50

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Bald Brah

Molten Core Raider
she just needs a good set of fakies

OIP.kEOApLxxXnONR47eescvWwAAAA

that's a bad pic, that chick is GORGEOUS especially considering she's pushing 50

I was gonna say she's probably pretty cute when she's off cycle and a little chubby.

But not pushing 50. That broad probably has to shave her chin and chest every day with all the steroids she was cycling. You don't want to mess with a chick with hormone issues at 50. The regular girls are bad enough. This one will surely stab you in your sleep one day.

• 3Worf
  • 3Like
Reactions: 5 users

MyGhettoFantasy

Trakanon Raider
I was gonna say she's probably pretty cute when she's off cycle and a little chubby.

But not pushing 50. That broad probably has to shave her chin and chest every day with all the steroids she was cycling. You don't want to mess with a chick with hormone issues at 50. The regular girls are bad enough. This one will surely stab you in your sleep one day.

Animated GIF

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Cleveland

f12175b4-114f-47e2-9326-5d7e21f0c1f5_text.gif

• 3Like
  • 1Worf

Cleveland

These nogs keep walking out of the store across for me the dude went to go draw shit up but he’s been gone for awhile now prob smoking crack in the back
you have a good amount of work done don't you? You mentioned hand tats the other day - why are you going to someone new?

• 4Like

havoc00

Blackwing Lair Raider
you have a good amount of work done don't you? You mentioned hand tats the other day - why are you going to someone new?
I get bored, stuff doesn’t look as good after time correcting shit I got tired of or could have been done better etc

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users