BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

northernlights7

Trakanon Raider
My phone just told me that I have used it for 1hr, 39 min more than last week. It's almost like it's trying to tell me it knows I wasted a shit ton of time on the misc, had a small break when it went down, then picked right back up elsewhere lmaoooooo

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Erronius

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
'mirin dedication, but I don't think I'll ever be able to find it truly sexually appealing when I see a woman whose arm cannons are significantly larger than her sweater bazookas

I can respect that.

But according to long established FOH lore, that chick really has D cups.

Just ask Lightning Lord Rule Lightning Lord Rule :trex::trex::trex: 🤣🤣🤣

1727199975011.jpeg

• 4Like
  • 1Truth!
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 5 users

northernlights7

Trakanon Raider
What did I fuck up on in settings? Now it won't let me do anything like add gifs or links, not even the smileys tab, just plain text... god dammit

• 1Galaxy Brain
  • 1Slow

northernlights7

Trakanon Raider

Some weird shit happened where it got me stuck in a reply mode I didn't want to use until after I made that post asking wtf was happening with it, and it did this thing where the icons for stuff like gifs all became unclickable. Tried deleting it and refreshing a few times, no luck. Then it was fixed after the post. Not sure what happened exactly

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

300Lane1

Peasant
Some weird shit happened where it got me stuck in a reply mode I didn't want to use until after I made that post asking wtf was happening with it, and it did this thing where the icons for stuff like gifs all became unclickable. Tried deleting it and refreshing a few times, no luck. Then it was fixed after the post. Not sure what happened exactly
Sounds like you hit preview.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

northernlights7

Trakanon Raider
You should have seen when bobbydigitaloa had his reps reduced from over a milli down to like 200k or something. The meltdown he had rivaled that of DustinTheHuss/Deadliftbrah out on a bender after she witnesses the 49'ers lose a football game. Though I guess you wouldn't know about that, either lol

• 2Like