BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

Cleveland

Golden Knight of the Realm
early 00's were just tits and face, no one had ass besides jlo
straight facts

I was just looking at old pics of Carmen Electra and she is just a skinny chick with big fake ones - don't get me wrong, she was stupid hot too but I like curves

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Cleveland

Golden Knight of the Realm
You misc refugees are a bunch of degenerates.

f3ca23fc57b44e3103794e381353d203.gif
2b7a3ba3-b5f7-496d-a433-d9b0f6028fee_text.gif

• 4Worf
  • 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 8 users

JReacher

Hoofshots 1.0 Member
lockdev is recreating the misc (srs)

deets here: ITT: We recreate the old misc. srs.

Excited to see what comes of this project. He seems committed, as the domain, server and vbulletin 6 license have already been purchased. Our rep powers will all be restored according to Bizee's final leaderboard and upgrades will be made (requests being taken). I'm sure we'll stay in our refugee camps for a little while longer, but itshappening.gif
This is awesome. Can someone repost the ranking leaderboard? I thought it was posted earlier in this thread but I can't find it.

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

JReacher

Hoofshots 1.0 Member
Nevermind, I found it

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Headturner1

Misc Refugee
This is awesome. Can someone repost the ranking leaderboard? I thought it was posted earlier in this thread but I can't find

Beat me to it!

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

gwg77

Trakanon Raider
my supplier from Columbia came in today - two good looking ladies - one milfy and the other young and really pretty - both in tight jeans and tight oxfords - my second favorite look after tight oxfords and tight pencil skirts...was a good meeting

trump-hogan-hulk.gif

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

northernlights7

Trakanon Raider
Lucy Pinder and Michelle Marsh were two of the GOAT model sloots of the 2000's. Tugged it countless times to them back in the day. Amazing teeth for British women, I might add.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users