BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

AllegedlyIceman

Lord Nagafen Raider
idk what happened but only half my quotes and replies posted. oh well not typing it again.

A Andreas Ferrari it's not a double-wide, it's a camper with a slideout. I like it a lot, but not staying there fulltime until I sell my current house.

I deducted from your reposting of the same debunked infographics over and over and over that you weren't looking for a discussion. I may not be able to mutliquote very well but I'm very perceptive.

Don't remember your pm offhand, as I get quite a few. but G gachase21 can confirm it's me.

Feel like I'm being disrespectful to others making this thread about me, so if you'd like to continue this convo please pm me so I can ignore it.

• 4Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

northernlights7

Trakanon Raider
idk what happened but only half my quotes and replies posted. oh well not typing it again.

A Andreas Ferrari it's not a double-wide, it's a camper with a slideout. I like it a lot, but not staying there fulltime until I sell my current house.

I deducted from your reposting of the same debunked infographics over and over and over that you weren't looking for a discussion. I may not be able to mutliquote very well but I'm very perceptive.

Don't remember your pm offhand, as I get quite a few. but G gachase21 can confirm it's me.

Feel like I'm being disrespectful to others making this thread about me, so if you'd like to continue this convo please pm me so I can ignore it.

Why did you choose to name yourself after that weird sex offender misc mod iceman from the 2010's instead of your punicepts name, tho? Not trying to be insulting, I just don't understand the choice and am curious as to why you decided on that of all things to be your new name here

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

SirFapsAlot

Bronze Knight of the Realm

hi Puni

EDIT: is that really him

• 3Like

SirFapsAlot

Bronze Knight of the Realm

barf GIF

• 4Like
  • 1Picard
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 6 users

ExPatriot

This is the end...
<Gold Donor>

baseball-serious.gif

• 3Like

northernlights7

Trakanon Raider
Do you guys all realize that Dusty basically fucking won? We put up with her shit for like 12 years under a few different handles, she only asked for and received her perm ban to her Dustin account a couple months ago, and then the damn place shuts down permanently. Somewhere out there, she's having a good laugh about it.

• 1Worf
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 1 users

ExPatriot

This is the end...
<Gold Donor>
Do you guys all realize that Dusty basically fucking won? We put up with her shit for like 12 years under a few different handles, she only asked for and received her perm ban to her Dustin account a couple months ago, and then the damn place shuts down permanently. Somewhere out there, she's having a good laugh about it.

This is for posting about that repugnant cunt...

1727229660525.jpeg

• 2Worf
  • 2Barf
Reactions: 3 users

northernlights7

Trakanon Raider
hey. just saying hi

Is it true that you referred to wincel as "a good guy" and welcomed him over to your misreformed forum? How long do you think you'll be able to handle his antics and the other weird shit flooding the place from the old misc before you crack and throw in the towel on the project?

In any case, nice to see you, and I hope all is well with you

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user