BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

MyGhettoFantasy

Trakanon Raider
This is for posting about that repugnant cunt...

Oh My God Reaction GIF

• 4Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 4 users

miscmath

Lord Nagafen Raider
Is it true that you referred to wincel as "a good guy" and welcomed him over to your misreformed forum? How long do you think you'll be able to handle his antics and the other weird shit flooding the place from the old misc before you crack and throw in the towel on the project?

In any case, nice to see you, and I hope all is well with you
jesus. weird how rumors spread. did you see the whole conversation

i gave my anecdote. thats it

and thanks brah

• 1GreNeg
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

northernlights7

Trakanon Raider
jesus. weird how rumors spread. did you see the whole conversation

i gave my anecdote. thats it

and thanks brah

I've barely looked at your site other than a couple brief sessions to see the carnage I was hearing about. Of course the only other true forum alternative to the misc, made by a miscer (yourself) other than this got talked about here lol. I already told you what I've all heard here, hence why I asked you to clarify.

Now that that's out of the way, could you consider addressing what I originally asked in my first post to you? i.e., did you call wincel a good guy, welcome him aboard your new forum, and end up dealing with a bunch of his/random pajeet miscers flooding the place? Or was all of that made up?

• 1Like
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 1 users

miscmath

Lord Nagafen Raider
I've barely looked at your site other than a couple brief sessions to see the carnage I was hearing about. Of course the only other true forum alternative to the misc, made by a miscer (yourself) other than this got talked about here lol. I already told you what I've all heard here, hence why I asked you to clarify.

Now that that's out of the way, could you consider addressing what I originally asked in my first post to you? i.e., did you call wincel a good guy, welcome him aboard your new forum, and end up dealing with a bunch of his/random pajeet miscers flooding the place? Or was all of that made up?
i never specifically asked anyone to join

i said, as the image i saw posted of my message indicates, "he was a good guy in PMs [to me]"

i dont know who any "random pajeet miscers" are

• 2Like
  • 1GreNeg
Reactions: 2 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>

i said, as the image i saw posted of my message indicates, "he was a good guy in PMs [to me]"

well, you now would actually know whom the pajeets are from the ip, since youre the admin

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

northernlights7

Trakanon Raider

Well if you welcomed wincel onto your forum, of course it's gonna have issues

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 2 users

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Damn, this thread is like if you took everyone from the pol thread and hit them in the head with a mallet a couple times and then made them snort a couple lines.

I'm not even mad, it's kind of amazing.

• 8Worf
  • 5Like
Reactions: 12 users

miscmath

Lord Nagafen Raider
Well if you welcomed wincel onto your forum, of course it's gonna have issues
i don't have this mental record of people doing whatever. my sentiment and my character are to let bygones be bygones. personal issues can be dealt with on a person to person basis. i am no one's babysitter

• 4Like
  • 1GreNeg
Reactions: 4 users