BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

SirFapsAlot

Bronze Knight of the Realm
anybody have a good alternative to imgur

fucking site sucks

can't embed .png or .jpg stuff

imgur has been going downhill for a while, not to mention it's basically an extension of reddit at this point

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Big goobaaa

i'll check that out

do the images ever expire or you can keep them up and access them forever?
I dunno tbh I usually set them to expire though too many creeps out there like that fat asian on new misc trying to get more dink pics from me accusing me of photoshopping or stealing some dudes pics jfl

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

miscmath

Lord Nagafen Raider
Not too bright tho.

I just said how you fit in with other autists. It's not exactly quantum entangled shadetree rocketry.
what you said made no sense.

we calculate quantum parameters using probability. its not that hard mathematically speaking. its an integral, and a computer can do this in microseconds

• 2Hodjing
  • 1GreNeg
  • 1Like

SirFapsAlot

I dunno tbh I usually set them to expire though too many creeps out there like that fat asian on new misc trying to get more dink pics from me accusing me of photoshopping or stealing some dudes pics jfl
lmfao - is that a new user there, or some faggot from old misc?

the more I read about new misc the less I want to go there

my interest is in the negatives at this point

postimages is tthe GOAT
that's two votes for postimages i'll have to check it out srs

• 4Like

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
Damn, this thread is like if you took everyone from the pol thread and hit them in the head with a mallet a couple times and then made them snort a couple lines.

I'm not even mad, it's kind of amazing.
This is, in its entirety, what I imagine the average conversation inside a gym would be.

I, of course, wouldn't know.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
you are also appearing quite racist
Michael Caine GIF

• 3Worf
  • 3Like
Reactions: 5 users

miscmath

Lord Nagafen Raider
I don't believe that you, or EireGunner, are acting in good faith by coming here...

Hence I am acting accordingly! Feel free to ban me or delete my account from your forum...Super DFS
i wouldn't do that. when have i ever acted not in good faith?

i must have done something that pissed you off and i am curious what?

edit: ive been a member for year not that thats extremely relevant. i came here because its a misc refuge

• 2Like
  • 1GreNeg
Reactions: 2 users

Erronius

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
what you said made no sense.

we calculate quantum parameters using probability. its not that hard mathematically speaking. its an integral, and a computer can do this in microseconds

Maybe it's all our fault, Lightning Lord Rule Lightning Lord Rule . Maybe we set the bar too high by thinking Middle-aged Sheldon over here could process social interactions enough to relate to us here. I mean, most everyone else was able to, so I dunno where we went wrong.

i don't have this mental record of people doing whatever. my sentiment and my character are to let bygones be bygones. personal issues can be dealt with on a person to person basis. i am no one's babysitter

Honest question here: you're the one with the new forum, right?

Did you run or moderate the old one?

Because if this is your first foray into Moderating the 'Wild World of Wacky Wincels', then just give it a year or two and you'll probably be singing a different tune.

Personally, I enjoy posting here as just another shitposter way more than I ever did when I moderated and took it seriously. And I imagine that's part of why LLR likes to bust people's balls a bit, and mildly shitposts here and there. If he took it seriously he'd probably start losing it. So don't take it seriously when we give you some shit, unless you just can't fucking help yourself.

For your sake, I hope that new forum works out and you don't end up regretting it. And I hope the community sticks together as much as possible. But if just 5% of what I've read here about the folks over there is true, then you have the proverbial bull by the horns and all I can do is wish you all of the luck in the world with that mess.

• 5Like
  • 2Truth!
Reactions: 6 users