BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

gachase21

Molten Core Raider
Damn, this thread is like if you took everyone from the pol thread and hit them in the head with a mallet a couple times and then made them snort a couple lines.

I'm not even mad, it's kind of amazing.
I'm gonna have to go get active is the politics section at one point.

I'm used to starting my own wall of text, with citations, threads on current topics or events - that seems discouraged here - is that still the case?

kinda my preferred way

Just trying to keep up with the vibe of the forum culture

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

northernlights7

Trakanon Raider
you homos need a tranny check to remind you that you all are still colossal taint lickers who get off on a mere thought of a feminine penis

lmao dude the misc was trans central for gay men who refused to leave the closet and insisted that their love of "trans women" was 100% straight and standard practice

• 2Like
  • 1Truth!

northernlights7

Trakanon Raider
aight ill leave if u guys dont want me here srs

all i tried to do was preserve the misc

It's not that we "don't want you here". We'd just prefer it if you would stop going out of your way to defend wincel, who was by far the biggest factor that ruined the misc for the last decade. Do you realize that we stopped getting many new miscers at all right around the time he joined in 2016? That was around when the major slow-down began and we started getting basically no real new members aside from a select few. It got worse over time, we probably didn't have a single unique new user join the misc in the 2020's.

That shit wasn't purely coincidental. Yes part of it is forums just dying out, but there are still a lot of decently active forums like this one out there if you look for them, so it wasn't just that. Imagine calling the guy who fuckin ruined the place you spent like 12 years of your life at a good guy and saying you want to give him a good chance on your new forum.... just ridiculous, dude. Good luck.

• 1Like
  • 1Galaxy Brain
Reactions: 1 users

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Wait, was it Noodle that posted his, against the Camerous' Goblin Cock? And I can't remember the ladies name who was judging, though I can remember everything else about her? Pretty sure she posted her tits at one point.
I didn't post mine, Trex did.

But let's be fair, it was like I went up against a person with downs

• 3Worf
  • 1Double Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

northernlights7

Trakanon Raider
Well if you welcomed wincel onto your forum, of course it's gonna have issues

Cleveland Cleveland

Just curious, but what are you taking issue on here with me pointing out that MM letting wincel ruin his forum was a mistake? I'm just trying to give the guy a realistic perspective. I could have called him a low-IQ retard for even entertaining it, but I've been fairly nice and wished him good luck and such. Was I supposed to just slurp up his balls, or what?

• 2Like

Cleveland

Golden Knight of the Realm
Cleveland Cleveland

Just curious, but what are you taking issue on here with me pointing out that MM letting wincel ruin his forum was a mistake? I'm just trying to give the guy a realistic perspective. I could have called him a low-IQ retard for even entertaining it, but I've been fairly nice and wished him good luck and such. Was I supposed to just slurp up his balls, or what?
seriously? I thought I covered it pretty well yesterday

• 2Like
  • 1Truth!

northernlights7

Trakanon Raider
seriously? I thought I covered it pretty well yesterday

I don't read 100% of posts itt, bro. So no, I didn't see all of it.

Did MM not call wincel a good person and invite him to his forum? Because he didn't deny it when I asked twice. I can't fathom a good reason for someone to think like that when they knew what wincel was all about. If the wincel stuff with his forum was all made up then fine, but he dodged when I asked and made excuses about letting by gones be by gones. No, not for wincel. Wincel is pure trash and deserves nothing.

• 2Like

rectifryer

Lord Nagafen Raider
The problem with winkle is he is driven to be where he isn't wanted. That's already predatory from the start. That inevitably devolves into violent threats and breakdowns. I prefer to judge people by their actions, not their PMs.

• 5Like

Bald Brah

Molten Core Raider
He's been banned thousands of times and has an army of alts. There's a lot more wrong with him mentally than I could even put into words.

• 5Like

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
I'm gonna have to go get active is the politics section at one point.

I'm used to starting my own wall of text, with citations, threads on current topics or events - that seems discouraged here - is that still the case?

kinda my preferred way

Just trying to keep up with the vibe of the forum culture
If it fits in one of the mega threads then it will get more eyes on it. But if it's niche enough start a thread and if it generates enough discussion it will stick around. There will be some grumpy bastards when they see fresh meat but it's just part of it in there. Don't sweat it too much, or overthink it.

• 4Like
  • 1Truth!

Cleveland

Golden Knight of the Realm
I don't read 100% of posts itt, bro. So no, I didn't see all of it.

Did MM not call wincel a good person and invite him to his forum? Because he didn't deny it when I asked twice. I can't fathom a good reason for someone to think like that when they knew what wincel was all about. If the wincel stuff with his forum was all made up then fine, but he dodged when I asked and made excuses about letting by gones be by gones. No, not for wincel. Wincel is pure trash and deserves nothing.
I get that Wincel really pissed you off but why do you care so much that he can post over there? Why do you care if he ruins their forum?
Enjoy the fact that he is giving wincel an outlet and you have a wincel-free place to post. Also - I tend to believe Wincel is lurking/monitoring here and seeing this kinda discourse over him will only entice him to play his alt game and show up one day when he is having an episode.

For some reason there seems to be a FOH vs Miscreformed mentality and I don't understand why.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

northernlights7

Trakanon Raider
I get that Wincel really pissed you off but why do you care so much that he can post over there? Why do you care if he ruins their forum?
Enjoy the fact that he is giving wincel an outlet and you have a wincel-free place to post. Also - I tend to believe Wincel is lurking/monitoring here and seeing this kinda discourse over him will only entice him to play his alt game and show up one day when he is having an episode.

For some reason there seems to be a FOH vs Miscreformed mentality and I don't understand why.

c
PM'ing someone out of the blue that you're happy their dog is dying and hope they are suffering as much pain as possible is not just "pissing someone off". PM'ing them unprovoked wishing horrible, graphically detailed deaths upon them and their families is not just "pissing someone off". That shit goes beyond that.

In any case, what I said has nothing to do with "FoH vs misreformed". That sounds like some bullshit kiop would come up with, like when he tracked all miscers who came here in 2022 and started a misc "Fires of Ass, misc traitors" thread. If he wants to let wincel run wild there, then that is up to him. All I was doing was trying to get him to reconsider that decision for the sake of his forum if he wants it to not turn into a total shithole that ends up taken down for violations of the rules of the free service he used to make it. And genuine curisoity because it surprised me to see MM like wincel so much.

Anyway, that's really all there is to say about it at this point. MM came here, I asked him about the stuff being talked about his forum, he didn't want to engage, so that's that. Anyway, have a good day Cleveland, srs

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

northernlights7

Trakanon Raider
The problem with winkle is he is driven to be where he isn't wanted. That's already predatory from the start. That inevitably devolves into violent threats and breakdowns. I prefer to judge people by their actions, not their PMs.

This. The shit wincel has said to me and others has been so fucked up at times that it borderlines on veiled threats. Am I actually worried that wincel will come hurt me or some shit, of course not. But the point is that people shouldn't have to tolerate a level of bullshit from another poster that is damn near threats for endless years on end.

Cleveland is correct in that we should perhaps just be glad MM gives wincel the outlet. Hopefully wincel's behavior doesn't get it taken down and tempt the cunt to come here

• 1Like

miscmath

Lord Nagafen Raider
Bro, what the fuck are you even talking about here? Wincel was a cock sucker on the misc for 8 years, he made the forum damn near unusable. Now he's helping fuck up your own forum so badly that you're resorting to coming here a bit, which I'm floored you have time for if trying to run another forum at the same time.

Anyway, it's your problem if you wanna bury your head in the sand like that. I don't even exaxtly feel like I even know you as well as I thought when you're making excuses for fuckin wincel of all people. Jesus dude, why?
i never made an excuse for anyone

• 1GreNeg
  • 1Like

CrossFire

N00b
I know its been an ongoing problem for years, but can we stop talking about wincel & brodhy if they are both banned. Being we are now a single thread forum, I want to come here for good times, some laughs, and chats about us old lifters; not keep letting some losers live rent free in our heads. :) Cheers.

• 5Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users

northernlights7

Trakanon Raider
i never made an excuse for anyone

What we have here is a failure to communicate.

Anyway, let me be clear that I don't have issues with you, and I for one am totally fine with you being here. It's cool to have any solid miscers aboard. Good luck with your forum and don't be a stranger here if you ever close it or just feel like talking here sometimes. Have a good day, broseph

• 1Worf

northernlights7

Trakanon Raider
I know its been an ongoing problem for years, but can we stop talking about wincel & brodhy if they are both banned. Being we are now a single thread forum, I want to come here for good times, some laughs, and chats about us old lifters; not keep letting some losers live rent free in our heads. :) Cheers.

Sounds good, I'm ready to commit to moving on from it as well. Seems most are realizing it would be for the best to let it go at this point, so I'd say it seems like the way to go.

• 1Like