BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
Wait, wait... WAIT.

Screw the nazi schtick, what if we had buddy cop Amods?!? @Blazin is the world weary Duvall type who's perpetually 2 weeks from retirement, Denamian Denamian is the straight laced Joe Friday type, and @Soygen could be the crazy loose cannon with a chip on his shoulder, ready to go off at any time. And I'd get to yell at them and threaten to take their badges away all the time and lecture them on proper procedure and all those great cliche's. Though I'd have to work on the being black part.

This sounds like a much bigger hit than the tired nazi thing to me...

So does that make Butthurt Butthurt the perpetually drunk prosecutor that we bring our shitty cases to?

• 3Worf
  • 1Genius!
Reactions: 3 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Nope, it's my schtick now. You can't have it.

The last few pages have also shown me that a disturbing number of you heathens apparently don't like coffee. It really makes me feel like firing up the ovens.
last hour i had asked if one of the tree guys wanted another coffee or if they want a cold brew, he wanted to try cold brew

"DIOS MIO"!!!

i forgot to dilute it(i personally take it full strength), but i've been hearing the chainsaw going non stop and i want this tree gone by tonight, so theres that

• 2Worf
  • 2Like

MyGhettoFantasy

Trakanon Raider
I want BBMG on this forum. What's causing the incel pandemic and how do we stop it?
Tobe Hooper Horror GIF by filmeditor

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Luc1fer

Silver Knight of the Realm
I'm new to this whole mirin thing, but I'm mirin that ass
Awesome pics. Great size. Look thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakn' huge, solid, thick and tight you can get. Thanks for the motivation.

• 4Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
last hour i had asked if one of the tree guys wanted another coffee or if they want a cold brew, he wanted to try cold brew

"DIOS MIO"!!!

i forgot to dilute it(i personally take it full strength), but i've been hearing the chainsaw going non stop and i want this tree gone by tonight, so theres that

Wait, people dilute cold brew? What kind of pussy shit is that?

• 3Solidarity
  • 1Like