Trakanon Raider
guys here beefed with me first.

agreed about things i didn't do or say

said i lied

said i was somone else

i dont want contoversy, but i respond to accusations

im happy to move past this

misc is misc, let's move on

Just imagine how many negative feelings we could subtract among us if we follow through on just getting along

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

GuineaDago585

Peasant
yea i just had my tree guys come over (to remove) and i got them pumpkin muffins. they were like pumpkin? i was like yea, hey go smell your coffee too (i made em coffee)
yup pumpkin spice

btw, i recommend looking at your creamer ingredient list, you'll be surprised what you find, i use chobani
82898da72ffb0f929405aa1466fe962e.png

whereas if you look at a popular brand
40abe077b692f8585d0fd9056378fea3.png

i'm not a fufu organic nut, but when you see that theyre just using palm oil to act as a way to thicken up and pretend to be cream, just read off the ingredients a little.
Das it. Chobani is the real deal.

• 3Like

northernlights7

Trakanon Raider
Good to know. I'll wait for streaming.

Agreed on Keaton. His Batman doesn't get the respect it should. It was the comic book style done right. Not too goofy like that Clooney disaster, but not as somber and serious as Bale (which is good, not a criticism).

Seeing George Clooney's performance as Batman when I was a kid was enough to make me a lifelong conservative

• 2Worf
  • 1Like

havoc00

Blackwing Lair Raider
Seeing George Clooney's performance as Batman when I was a kid was enough to make me a lifelong conservative
lol a few years ago me and a friend got ripped and watched that whole movie again was awful as always. Also the one before while wasnt great, was kinda entertaining, think it was Forever with Jim Carey?

• 3Like

Cleveland

Golden Knight of the Realm
lol a few years ago me and a friend got ripped and watched that whole movie again was awful as always. Also the one before while wasnt great, was kinda entertaining, think it was Forever with Jim Carey?
which one had Debi Mazar as a dominatrix? I spanked it to her in that outfit quite a few times

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user