BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

Cleveland

Golden Knight of the Realm
Jeese he really fucked it all up.

He set himself up and a he had to do was coast to the grave, but he became a bloated angry mess with an alchy-face that looks like a corpse just pulled from the river.
the problem was he cut off all his boys that called him out - Rake and Raab and others - only kept the yes men so to speak and his parents never told him no either - in an odd way - kinda like Elvis

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

havoc00

Blackwing Lair Raider
the problem was he cut off all his boys that called him out - Rake and Raab and others - only kept the yes men so to speak and his parents never told him no either - in an odd way - kinda like Elvis
Out of all of them Dico lives the most normal life, hes a waiter in some quiet town in PA. He was funny as fuck too imo

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

MyGhettoFantasy

Trakanon Raider
If he could he'd still be doing viva la bam because that's where he is still at mentally. He's so resentful of everyone that moved on to find success in other areas of their life.

I think to him they get blamed for how his life turned out because he has a utilitarian relationship with a lot of then in terms of the various franchises that made him rich.

• 3Like

Cleveland

If he could he'd still be doing viva la bam because that's where he is still at mentally. He's so resentful of everyone that moved on to find success in other areas of their life.

I think to him they get blamed for how his life turned out because he has a utilitarian relationship with a lot of then in terms of the various franchises that made him rich.
he did get to bang prime Jessica Simpson on the set of Dukes of Hazzard (allegedly)

I might be hesitant to give that lifestyle up as well

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

northernlights7

Trakanon Raider
lol a few years ago me and a friend got ripped and watched that whole movie again was awful as always. Also the one before while wasnt great, was kinda entertaining, think it was Forever with Jim Carey?

yeah Batman Forever had Jim Carey as the Riddler lol

Dude your story here just reminded me of gettin drunk af with a buddy once when we were still both pretty new to drinking and we re-watched Star Wars II: Attack of the Clones. I remember we were both going "wtf" at how horrible it was and wondering wtf we ever saw in it when it was new. Then the Soy Wars Disney sequels came out way later and were even worse lmao

• 3Like

gwg77

Molten Core Raider
which one had Debi Mazar as a dominatrix? I spanked it to her in that outfit quite a few times

To me she will always be the chick from Entourage, but holy shit, I never knew she was the mistress in Goodfellas.

tumblr_myft0q9f5o1smrjhwo1_250.gif

• 2Like

Cleveland

Wow. If true huge example of the fact that being in the room is hald the fucken battle.

Noice.
he told the story to Stern years ago - said she was a total sloot - he was there visiting Knoxville (who she had already banged) and that she practically threw herself at him IIRC

• 3Like

Cleveland

To me she will always be the chick from Entourage, but holy shit, I never knew she was the mistress in Goodfellas.

tumblr_myft0q9f5o1smrjhwo1_250.gif
fuck yeah that was where I noticed her first. Sat there rewinding the VHS credits trying to figure out who she was

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

gwg77

Molten Core Raider
fuck yeah that was where I noticed her first. Sat there rewinding the VHS credits trying to figure out who she was

I never put 2+2 together on that one. Was just reading her wiki. She ran in the early 80s NYC scene and was Madonna's makeup girl and was in a handful of her videos.

I never knew she was that attractive when she was younger, because she was already washed up by the time she was in Entourage.

Cleveland

I never put 2+2 together on that one. Was just reading her wiki. She ran in the early 80s NYC scene and was Madonna's makeup girl and was in a handful of her videos.

I never knew she was that attractive when she was younger, because she was already washed up by the time she was in Entourage.
notice how I had mentioned the scene of Karen yelling get your own damn man earlier in the thread? it always comes around

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Mr_Bungle

Recusant
<Gold Donor>
Sauteed chicken breasts,gotta make sure you get them noce and caramelized.

Bell pepper

Green onion

Avocado

Cucumber

Celery

Shaved almonds

It's hnnngggg. Great on sourdough toast

Can confirm this is indeed quality calories. Ciabatta bread, liiiiightly toasted, is something you may want to consider.

• 2Like

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
I hope people understand just how bizarre all of this appears to an outsider.

Most of this nonsense could have been...should have been...handled in PMs.

Bruh, I don't even know.

Up until very recently, I was really enjoying the thread, you know? Nothing too serious; people were just having fun. It's nice to have things get shaken up here a bit, and to be able to just sit back and laugh. One bro started a penis augmentation thread, or something? Weird, but ok, LOL. Then some dude with a Rikishi avatar was posting gifs everywhere? Not even sure where he went.

I also didn't expect Lightning Lord Rule Lightning Lord Rule to put the "Benevolent" into "Benevolent Dictator"...but here we are. Exciting times.

I had even gone digging for my old Nazimod avatars, because I was half tempted to try bribing him with titty-pics so he'd re-Mod me and I could be the "Bad Cop Nazimod". It's not fair that Denamian Denamian gets to Nazimod all to himself, know what I mean?

I never could find the original edited version that someone did, that had MAGA on the hat. Had to clip it out of a screenshot. Very sad. Lost a lot of image quality there.

View attachment 548094 View attachment 548095

Nope, it's my schtick now. You can't have it.

The last few pages have also shown me that a disturbing number of you heathens apparently don't like coffee. It really makes me feel like firing up the ovens.

• 3Worf
  • 2Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 7 users

havoc00

Blackwing Lair Raider

The last few pages have also shown me that a disturbing number of you heathens apparently don't like coffee. It really makes me feel like firing up the ovens.
Im never up early to drink coffee and everytime i try it its gross ill stick with Monster

• 2Like
  • 1Cringe
  • 1Pathetic
Reactions: 3 users

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>

Wait, wait... WAIT.

Screw the nazi schtick, what if we had buddy cop Amods?!? Blazin Blazin is the world weary Duvall type who's perpetually 2 weeks from retirement, Denamian Denamian is the straight laced Joe Friday type, and Soygen Soygen could be the crazy loose cannon with a chip on his shoulder, ready to go off at any time. And I'd get to yell at them and threaten to take their badges away all the time and lecture them on proper procedure and all those great cliche's. Though I'd have to work on the being black part.

This sounds like a much bigger hit than the tired nazi thing to me...

• 3Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 4 users