BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

EireGunner

N00b
man, its hilarious reading all the comments shitting on old misc from people that were never off it

srsly sound like someone that just got dumped and now rants about "well, i didnt really like her anyway!"...its pathetic.

it was what it was and you could have walked away YEARS ago, yet you logged in every day and either a) posted shit b) argued with and bullied other users

• 3Dislike
  • 1Like
  • 1Rustled
Reactions: 4 users

Tasty The Treat

Bronze Knight of the Realm
man, its hilarious reading all the comments shitting on old misc from people that were never off it

srsly sound like someone that just got dumped and now rants about "well, i didnt really like her anyway!"...its pathetic.

it was what it was and you could have walked away YEARS ago, yet you logged in every day and either a) posted shit b) argued with and bullied other users
Clearly you're Jay or Bodhy lol

Funny how this thread is basically full of people hating on the misc and miscers

• 1Salty
Reactions: 1 user

EireGunner

N00b
There was a guy with the user name that was just straight up the word n*gger
yes i saw that, i dont agree with it...but your claim that such behavior is rampant is way off the mark and just dishonest. i get you wanna fit in here, jump on the bandwagon and crap over new misc, but at least tell it as it is.

this forum has many positives- the conversation is good....mega thread sucks.....but it works well enough

• 2Dislike
  • 1Rustled
Reactions: 2 users

northernlights7

Trakanon Raider
So have any of the R&P groomers managed to survive here or did they all get peaced out right away

MinisterOfChildLust attempted to come here very briefly, but he ran away while whining about miscers being mean to him when miscers starting calling him out for his disgusting ways. So he got ran off the forum pretty fast.

The mods have made it clear that none of that groomer horse shit will be tolerated for a second here. That means guys like MinisterOfChildLust, RapeyPat, moneterpeed0ultra, and MarioRapesInMiami would never last here. I have to say, being able to bs with normal miscers without their fuckin shit being dumped on the place is a huge breath of fresh air.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Freeburn

N00b
yes i saw that, i dont agree with it...but your claim that such behavior is rampant is way off the mark and just dishonest. i get you wanna fit in here, jump on the bandwagon and crap over new misc, but at least tell it as it is.

this forum has many positives- the conversation is good....mega thread sucks.....but it works well enough
Who even are you? Most of my posts were in the gaming section for the last few years of misc. I was never involved in thr misc drama or the discords or anything.

I have been miscing since 2010. For many of us checking back there and posting was simply a hard habit to break. I didn't relate to main misc much at all the last few years, especially after they stopped allowing chat threads. I'm Def not following the chit posters and alt accounts to a new forum and so far that's what most of the other forum is.

I Def appreciate the homies who made it and are attempting to make it better. I'm still registered and will check it out here and there but meh

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

northernlights7

Trakanon Raider
Happy Anniversary Flowers GIF by Paul McCartney

• 1Like

MyGhettoFantasy

Trakanon Raider

There is no bandwagon. Myself and several others have been vocal about our support of MM and have wished them all the best of luck.

I don't think anyone who is posting here has gone over there to stir up trouble or try to bust up the morale.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

rectifryer

Lord Nagafen Raider
MinisterOfChildLust attempted to come here very briefly, but he ran away while whining about miscers being mean to him when miscers starting calling him out for his disgusting ways. So he got ran off the forum pretty fast.

The mods have made it clear that none of that groomer horse shit will be tolerated for a second here. That means guys like MinisterOfChildLust, RapeyPat, moneterpeed0ultra, and MarioRapesInMiami would never last here. I have to say, being able to bs with normal miscers without their fuckin shit being dumped on the place is a huge breath of fresh air.
Bro MoL not getting fucking IP banned as soon as that shit came to light was INSANITY.

• 2Like

northernlights7

Trakanon Raider
There is no bandwagon. Myself and several others have been vocal about our support of MM and have wished them all the best of luck.

I don't think anyone who is posting here has gone over there to stir up trouble or try to bust up the morale.

Whoever it is is acting like Bodhy, Jay350, or TheScapeGOAT. A lot of crying about miscers being too mean while conveniently ignoring the many times we are nice and pleasant to the people who aren't complete fuck faces.

• 1Like

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Yeah, it's real nice that this place doesn't have the pdf files storming it,
dude, we are gaming computer nerds, you can't just say stuff like "pdf files"

i'm thinking you have some issue w/ shitty adobe acrobat...

just say pedo or pedophile or whatever, you don't have to dance around calling these fuck nuggets computer terms, thats an insult to a file extension, it's not censored b/c we don't protect them like misc does

• 2Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

Freeburn

N00b

just say pedo or pedophile or whatever, you don't have to dance around calling these fuck nuggets computer terms, thats an insult to a file extension, it's not censored b/c we don't protect them like misc does
Lmao respect cuz

We are so used to censoring words hahaha

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

northernlights7

Trakanon Raider

Noted, yeah sorry dude that was misc lingo I guess. Old habits die hard

• 1Like

MyGhettoFantasy

Trakanon Raider
Whoever it is is acting like Bodhy, Jay350, or TheScapeGOAT. A lot of crying about miscers being too mean while conveniently ignoring the many times we are nice and pleasant to the people who aren't complete fuck faces.
I don't normally take the bait but Freeburn was a nice, level-headed guy on the misc and is allowed to give his honest opinion without being characterized as a simp.

I suspect over the next week some more people might show up and will want to express their opinion too, so while I've said my peace and I am here to chop it up with the FoH crew, I respect that not everyone has had an oppurtinity to discuss their opinion so its going to come up for some time.

• 1Like

SirFapsAlot

Bronze Knight of the Realm

you see on the left side of your screen, there is a name. thats it right there. good boy.

from 2022 it was...before that 2010 - 2017 something else

misc serial alt fag detected

• 2Like