BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

SirFapsAlot

Bronze Knight of the Realm
So is misc confined to this one thread or.....
brah you have to explore the forums srs

i'm in other threads of interest and I went and checked out other threads for shits and giggles, I saw miscers in them srs

just got on the gun forum and they've got a sweet thread about knives, also there are forums / threads on sports, games, etc. there's a ton of cool shit on here and the other forums aren't dead like they were outside of bb misc. virtually every manner of hobby is on here

they also have a forum for explicit images, which I can assure you I have NOT frequented.

• 7Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 7 users

MyGhettoFantasy

Trakanon Raider

i'm in other threads of interest and I went and checked out other threads for shits and giggles, I saw miscers in them srs

just got on the gun forum and they've got a sweet thread about knives, also there are forums / threads on sports, games, etc. there's a ton of cool shit on here and the other forums aren't dead like they were outside of bb misc. virtually every manner of hobby is on here

they also have a forum for explicit images, which I can assure you I have NOT frequented.
Go Life Story GIF by BBC America

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Gutterflesh

Parody Account
<Gold Donor>
I'm sure this has already been covered, but it's worth mentioning again.

We try to avoid racist crap and auto censor the obvious no-go words, but we also like to joke and post memes. It's a fine line we tread between freedom of speech and being utterly retarded.

Use good judgement and avoid the /pol section. That's where all us old angry white guys hang out and one crazy AZN.

18220746.gif

• 5Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1EyeRoll
Reactions: 6 users

Freeburn

N00b

gaming forum takeover imminent

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity

northernlights7

Trakanon Raider

That we never got a 'Taker vs. Sting match and Vince/Trips burried him at Wrestlemania 2015 instead of getting Sting in earlier for a legit run is a goddamn crime. The business going the way it did shortly after the fall of WCW was a big reason why I quit watching in like 2002.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

MyGhettoFantasy

Trakanon Raider
That we never got a 'Taker vs. Sting match and Vince/Trips burried him at Wrestlemania 2015 instead of getting Sting in earlier for a legit run is a goddamn crime. The business going the way it did shortly after the fall of WCW was a big reason why I quit watching in like 2002.

I didn't find out until years later. Many, many years, but they did DDP dirty. Lol

• 3Like

northernlights7

Trakanon Raider
I didn't find out until years later. Many, many years, but they did DDP dirty. Lol

Yeah man, I only heard about what they did to DDP like a couple years ago. DDP came in proposing to do a "Peoples' (WWF/WWE) Champ vs. Peoples' (WCW) Champ" storyline with the Rock, which actually would have made a lot of sense. What they actually ended up doing with him was essentially bending him over and fucking him in his ass with no lube while making him tell the audience he liked it just to be able to say he had a stint in WWE

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

SirFapsAlot

Man honestly Vince destroyed everything that he built, srs.

After the Montreal Screwjob the entertainment went down the crapper. The whole Mr. McMahon character and the kiss my ass club shit was retarded. Vince should've just stayed at the commentator/announcer's table and should've shut the fuck up otherwise. In case you can't tell, I hated the attitude era and vince russo has no talent.

• 4Like
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 4 users

MyGhettoFantasy

Trakanon Raider
Yeah man, I only heard about what they did to DDP like a couple years ago. DDP came in proposing to do a "Peoples' (WWF/WWE) Champ vs. Peoples' (WCW) Champ" storyline with the Rock, which actually would have made a lot of sense. What they actually ended up doing with him was essentially bending him over and fucking him in his ass with no lube while making him tell the audience he liked it just to be able to say he had a stint in WWE
Treated my boy like a jobber.
Donald Trump No GIF by Election 2016

• 2Like

northernlights7

Trakanon Raider
How long was he on misc? I missed out the bulk of the Bodhy thing, so I'm not sure who this dude is. Was he mostly on R/P?

I don't really recognize him from the misc myself either, but the Eiregunner guy is whining a lot like ScapeGOAT or Jay350 so far here. He could still redeem himself, but the crying behavior thing really should stop.

MyGhettoFantasy

Trakanon Raider
Man honestly Vince destroyed everything that he built, srs.

After the Montreal Screwjob the entertainment went down the crapper. The whole Mr. McMahon character and the kiss my ass club shit was retarded. Vince should've just stayed at the commentator/announcer's table and should've shut the fuck up otherwise. In case you can't tell, I hated the attitude era and vince russo has no talent.
Did you at least enjoy watching Vince eat some stunners?

Edit: you gonna watch the Vince doc on Netflix? Anyone? I'm tempted to now.

• 3Like

SirFapsAlot

I don't really recognize him from the misc myself either, but the Eiregunner guy is whining a lot like ScapeGOAT or Jay350 so far here. He could still redeem himself, but the crying behavior thing really should stop.
I think eiregunner might have been a red, or a low repper, the name is starting to ring a bell, I don't think he's Jay, I also don't think it's Scrotegoat. Either way he's a dude I haven't interacted with much on the old site, but when I saw where he's from I thought for a second he might've been explosive midget, but not him either.

• 2Like