BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

northernlights7

Trakanon Raider
Man honestly Vince destroyed everything that he built, srs.

After the Montreal Screwjob the entertainment went down the crapper. The whole Mr. McMahon character and the kiss my ass club shit was retarded. Vince should've just stayed at the commentator/announcer's table and should've shut the fuck up otherwise. In case you can't tell, I hated the attitude era and vince russo has no talent.

Yeah but to be fair, Vince had some goddamn priceless moments with Ric Flair and Eric Bischoff. Flair feuding with Vince in WWE was almost as legendary as Flair feuding with Bischoff back in WCW.

Vince's biggest mistake, by far, was ruinging the WCW invasion storyline. That shit could have given them 20 years worth of storlyines along with the other shit they had, and he pissed it away so he could bury all the WCW talent. Pretty much the only WCW guys who didn't get royally fucked were Goldberg and Booker T, Goldberg because he was too big of a name to put up with much bullshit, and Booker T got shafted for a long time before he got his real shot on the starting lineup from Vince. Hogan doesn't count as a WCW guy either, he was Vince's boy ultimately. Vince even burried fucking Sting ffs. Sting just put it off until he was old and wanted his Wrestlemania moment even if it meant getting shit on by the owner's son in law.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users
I don't really recognize him from the misc myself either, but the Eiregunner guy is whining a lot like ScapeGOAT or Jay350 so far here. He could still redeem himself, but the crying behavior thing really should stop.
really not whining in the true sense of the word....freeburn said some stuff that i felt was not justified. i just wanted to rectify.

peace

• 2Like

northernlights7

Trakanon Raider
I think eiregunner might have been a red, or a low repper, the name is starting to ring a bell, I don't think he's Jay, I also don't think it's Scrotegoat. Either way he's a dude I haven't interacted with much on the old site, but when I saw where he's from I thought for a second he might've been explosive midget, but not him either.

I'm surprised explosiveMidget explosiveMidget doesn't ever seem to post here anymore, but oh well, maybe someday

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user
brah you have to explore the forums srs

i'm in other threads of interest and I went and checked out other threads for shits and giggles, I saw miscers in them srs

just got on the gun forum and they've got a sweet thread about knives, also there are forums / threads on sports, games, etc. there's a ton of cool shit on here and the other forums aren't dead like they were outside of bb misc. virtually every manner of hobby is on here

they also have a forum for explicit images, which I can assure you I have NOT frequented.

Nice! Gonna post here more.

• 2Like
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 2 users
I think eiregunner might have been a red, or a low repper, the name is starting to ring a bell, I don't think he's Jay, I also don't think it's Scrotegoat. Either way he's a dude I haven't interacted with much on the old site, but when I saw where he's from I thought for a second he might've been explosive midget, but not him either.
man....i had over 70,000 reps with around 2000 posts...a red??? god damn lol

and yeh, we didnt interact at all. i was usually in r/p trying to stem the pedo tide of MOL and his horde

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

northernlights7

Trakanon Raider
but apparently I AM BODHY .....smh

anyway, i didnt mean to argue with anyone. sorry if i was a dick lads

You could stop being coy and just say who you were. Stating your old account you claimed rather than a new one from 2022 would probably help. Or say if you were a red and what sections you were in. Because your name sort of rings a bell now, but I never took note of your posts beyond that there.

• 1Like

SirFapsAlot

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Yeah but to be fair, Vince had some goddamn priceless moments with Ric Flair and Eric Bischoff. Flair feuding with Vince in WWE was almost as legendary as Flair feuding with Bischoff back in WCW.

Vince's biggest mistake, by far, was ruinging the WCW invasion storyline. That shit could have given them 20 years worth of storlyines along with the other shit they had, and he pissed it away so he could bury all the WCW talent. Pretty much the only WCW guys who didn't get royally fucked were Goldberg and Booker T, Goldberg because he was too big of a name to put up with much bullshit, and Booker T got shafted for a long time before he got his real shot on the starting lineup from Vince. Hogan doesn't count as a WCW guy either, he was Vince's boy ultimately. Vince even burried fucking Sting ffs. Sting just put it off until he was old and wanted his Wrestlemania moment even if it meant getting shit on by the owner's son in law.
that's actually a great point about Vince's biggest mistake, he really did fuck up royally with the WCW acquisition. He should not have buried that level of talent, but then again, Vince is a cunt.

• 3Like

The Mongler

Blackwing Lair Raider
"Pantys"...are you still a virgin?

Don't believe so. Was kind of hoping dabbs would make it over here.

Kind of surprised you don't have a bigger presence in this forum's Ukraine war thread.

No one there seems to think ukraine has any hopes of winning

Honestly our own retard crew has been a pathetic mess the last 6 months

• 1Like

MyGhettoFantasy

Trakanon Raider
that's actually a great point about Vince's biggest mistake, he really did fuck up royally with the WCW acquisition. He should not have buried that level of talent, but then again, Vince is a cunt.
Makes you wonder if he didn't want anyone spilling the beans on all of the allegations that have come out.

The sort of thing/permissiveness usually develops oragnically. A sudden influx of outsiders might upset the applecart.

• 3Like

SirFapsAlot

man....i had over 70,000 reps with around 2000 posts...a red??? god damn lol

and yeh, we didnt interact at all. i was usually in r/p trying to stem the pedo tide of MOL and his horde
ok makes sense I have no clue about your previous rep power, I was mostly on misc and the gaming and tech forum, although I'd jump on R/P every now and then to neg that cock sucker NYPat and the rest of those fucking clowns.

• 3Like

gwg77

Molten Core Raider
How long was he on misc? I missed out the bulk of the Bodhy thing, so I'm not sure who this dude is. Was he mostly on R/P?

Yeah a lot in the R/P, and I think the misc too. I had EireGunner on reps for life after he tricked Bodhy. The post he made afterwards was fucking epic. Was top 10 one of the funniest things I read on the misc. Just fucking REKT him.

EireGunner: Do you remember what you said once you tricked Bodhy into posting a screenshot of your neg?

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

The Mongler

Blackwing Lair Raider
MinisterOfChildLust attempted to come here very briefly, but he ran away while whining about miscers being mean to him when miscers starting calling him out for his disgusting ways. So he got ran off the forum pretty fast.

The mods have made it clear that none of that groomer horse shit will be tolerated for a second here. That means guys like MinisterOfChildLust, RapeyPat, moneterpeed0ultra, and MarioRapesInMiami would never last here. I have to say, being able to bs with normal miscers without their fuckin shit being dumped on the place is a huge breath of fresh air.
This forum have bodhy their asshat of the year award after like 1 week so im not surprised

You could stop being coy and just say who you were. Stating your old account you claimed rather than a new one from 2022 would probably help. Or say if you were a red and what sections you were in. Because your name sort of rings a bell now, but I never took note of your posts beyond that there.
not trying to be coy....BUT my old misc name contained large parts of my bloody name. stupid i know, but when i signed up back then i was a) naive (my first forum) b) had no idea what a 'detective' was and the damage they could do. therefore, i dont wanna dig up that name again and plaster it over the forum.

anyway, 2 years with current name is long enough to convince anyone im not some troll alt? i dont know..i think it is.

i didnt start that many threads in my time....mostly responded to anything interesting or controversial

• 2Like
Yeah a lot in the R/P, and I think the misc too. I had EireGunner on reps for life after he tricked Bodhy. The post he made afterwards was fucking epic. Was top 10 one of the funniest things I read on the misc. Just fucking REKT him.

EireGunner: Do you remember what you said once you tricked Bodhy into posting a screenshot of your neg?
damn man...something along the lines of "long runs the fox sweatpea....but this is the day you were got"...i dont know, i was pretty drunk that night hence i didnt mind taking a ban if he got one too lol

• 3Like

SirFapsAlot

Makes you wonder if he didn't want anyone spilling the beans on all of the allegations that have come out.

The sort of thing/permissiveness usually develops oragnically. A sudden influx of outsiders might upset the applecart.
That was probably part of the reality of the situation at the time, srs, Vince and 'the boys' probably didn't trust them, strictly the big name male talent. A lot of the female talent was basically bitched around, what they did to Ashley Massaro is beyond fucked up, they did not handle that properly at all. (I know she wasn't a WCW performer, but it supports your point about no trust from Vince and his boys, because they wanted to sweep the Massaro thing under the rug to keep from rustling feathers, instead of doing the right thing for one of their people.) After the Vince scandal came out, a lot of people probably saw that the WWF was basically just a means to an end for Vince and his pals to explore their weird proclivities.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

gwg77

Molten Core Raider
damn man...something along the lines of "long runs the fox sweatpea....but this is the day you were got"...i dont know, i was pretty drunk that night hence i didnt mind taking a ban if he got one too lol

Yeah whatever it was, it was fucking hilarious. Me and Cleveland were dying.

• 2Like

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
not trying to be coy....BUT my old misc name contained large parts of my bloody name. stupid i know, but when i signed up back then i was a) naive (my first forum) b) had no idea what a 'detective' was and the damage they could do. therefore, i dont wanna dig up that name again and plaster it over the forum.

anyway, 2 years with current name is long enough to convince anyone im not some troll alt? i dont know..i think it is.

i didnt start that many threads in my time....mostly responded to anything interesting or controversial
just say you were a dumb millenial, lots of dumb millenials have user names like johnsmithbronx2002

• 1Worf