BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

havoc00

Blackwing Lair Raider
  • 1Like
  • 1Pathetic
Reactions: 1 users

Big goobaaa

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Found a vitus bike in my shed and I can’t find any info on it. Looks like a nice road bike srs

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Cleveland

Golden Knight of the Realm
NJPW i think was the fed ran a show at Ballys in like 06 i was kinda young went by myself after the show i saw jack and sandman in the lounge drinking dapped them up they were going to party all night i should have joined them but like i think my mom was picking me up at like 1am and would have been hella mad I was like 17?

he is at Bob and Barbara's in Philly quite often. That's where all those Vice interviews with him are held

• 2Like

Cleveland

Golden Knight of the Realm
NJPW i think was the fed ran a show at Ballys in like 06 i was kinda young went by myself after the show i saw jack and sandman in the lounge drinking dapped them up they were going to party all night i should have joined them but like i think my mom was picking me up at like 1am and would have been hella mad I was like 17?

do you think you would have made it if you partied with them? there's no chance i could have at 17 but that was never my thing. the fact yiu even considered it tells me you've probably been around the block more than me

• 2Like

Big goobaaa

Bronze Knight of the Realm
stopped at the cigar shop today and the lady asked me if I was in for pleasure or business and I’m not sure if I’m autistic and she was hitting on me or if I’m autistic for not understanding the question

I’ve been going here for years and have seen her tons of times now

• 2Like

MyGhettoFantasy

Trakanon Raider
stopped at the cigar shop today and the lady asked me if I was in for pleasure or business and I’m not sure if I’m autistic and she was hitting on me or if I’m autistic for not understanding the question

"My business is pleasure now what are you here to blow on?"

awkward fedora GIF

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Freeburn

N00b

You blew it brah. You could have been smoking stogies while she serviced you

• 3Like

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
Huh?

You know THIS doesn't help at all? I was debating whether it was worth my time to write up a long and detailed 'how to' for the OP of this thread, so I don't get so many of you knuckledragging roidheads coming in here going 'huuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrr how do I use img tags?? Can you click this for me????' 'duuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrr, this link is too hard to click on and I'm not reading it!' 'bbblllllllllllllllllluuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrr, can we post in other threads than this one? I can't read or see and clicking on things doesn't work with my face!' 'DDDDDDDDDDOOOYYYYYY what are sticky threads! I didn't think to look at those in the place where it says forum info!!!' 'Damn, I've pissed myself again because I forgot the way to the bathroom over that way.... maybe... MOM!'

And then when that inevitably fails because the problem is people are lazy and stupid, not that there's a lack of info.
1727384648079.png

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

300Lane1

Peasant
Straight north like Natomas or a bit East (Citrus Heights/Roseville)?

We are directly south.

It's beautiful in the foothills and the mountains. Driving to Apple Hill was the first time I have been through Eldorado Hills. I can see why people like it out there.
If you follow 99 North past Natomas we're the next "big" city.

El Dorado Hills is nice, as is Folsom.

• 2Like

300Lane1

Peasant
Hey look at that! ANOTHER ONE! I just fucking said where to look up all of this, what they mean, how much they're worth, and this mouth-breathing smoothbrain can't figure it out. He ALSO can't see that if you MOUSEOVER the icons, they say what they are! Or that if you hand them out, it says what they are!

HEY RETARD, LOOK AT THE STICKY THREADS IN COMMENTS/SUGGESTIONS, WHICH IS A SUBFORUM OF A HEADER THAT SAYS SITE INFO

It's a wonder I don't rickshaw every single one of you tards sometimes.
uC7m8tp.jpg

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf

rectifryer

Lord Nagafen Raider
Hole lee fuk, look at what this frigging gang of monkeys did...

Welcome to the gachase21 channel! Yesterday's news, today!

• 3Worf

GuineaDago585

Peasant
I remember that whole area being pretty rough. I didn't usually go north of the Tonawandas or Grand Island very often, though. But it was pretty easy to follow Military north.

I had lived near Amherst & Elmwood, near where Voelkers used to be. It's looking kinda rough these days, LOL. I remember drinking here on occasion.

I also remember walking around Black Rock after dark a couple of times, and getting hassled by groups. Decided that was a good fucking way to get robbed or stabbed. No idea if that neighborhood got better or worse.

View attachment 548399
Fuarrrk my favorite Italian restaurant was a block up from there R.I.P. Vino’s.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like