BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

Erronius

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
Are they not allowed to spell faggots like adults on that forum?

So there's been a LOT in this thread since you've been gone.

That might have been the OG MISC? And I think there's been 2 replacement forums since?

This thread comes at you fast

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

lockdev

N00b
are you saying between foh or the refugees of bb that foh has opened to?

you guys seem to want to perpetuate a war for some reason
d035724f5fc42628008bbb8b06e22fef.png

i am giving you some friendly advice, don't

I won't allow it brah.

Anything beyond talk would violate our rules and result in a ban on our forums.

My goal has always been bringing the misc back. I appreciate what this place has done, and I really want harmony between the two forums.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Palum

what Suineg set it to
I won't allow it brah.

My goal has always been bringing the misc back. I appreciate what this place has done, and I really want harmony between the two forums.
giphy.gif

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Erronius

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>

Man, by body hurts when I get out of bed anymore. And there's no fucking way I care enough about whatever forum iteration they're currently on, to 'raid' another forum. I'm well past my 20s and 30s. That's a fucking kids game, and a stupid one at that.

Hell, I don't even want to play MMOs anymore because then I have to interact with other people.

Most of us have kids. And I'd be loading the fucking dishwasher and taking the dog out one last time, while people would be 'raiding' some other fucking forum.

Whoever was/is trying to play both sides are fucking stupid, because as far as the FOH side goes, there's no fucking way 99% of us would ever care. And most of the rest who would care, have been banned over the years (Kegkill, Tyen, etc)

• 3Like
  • 1Thoughts & Prayers
  • 1Worf

SirFapsAlot

Bronze Knight of the Realm

insidemane is the jail bait guy who posts pics of minors and probably has a collection on his devices

one of the few pedos that were on misc and alts are another specialty of his

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

miscmath

Lord Nagafen Raider
I won't allow it brah.

lanx and his buds.. well, just don't engage

• 1Dislike
Reactions: 1 user

AlwaysFocus

Lord Nagafen Raider
You guys spammed his forum, guess he's supposed to be happy?

damn right walter white GIF by Breaking Bad

You got us. There is a secret FOH Platinum thread (Platinum Members only) where we devised and hatched the plan. Quite honestly you deserved it.

The cat is out of the bag now, but you're a day late and a dollar short.

• 3Worf
  • 1Double Worf
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 6 users

SirFapsAlot

Bronze Knight of the Realm
rectifryer: I think you signed up when the rush happened and the server crashed. It was running on a fairly moderate(read: weak) server for development, and when I opened registrations for testing, I only thought a few people were going to register and it turned out to be a rush. I moved to a server that can handle the traffic now, so you should be able to register and not have any issues.

Gotta be honest though boyos, I really don't like what seems to be bad blood between this forum and the miscreformed forums.

I created newmisc as a home for all of us, with a new set of rules that I thought most people would agree with. Lots of people seem to be concerned with the permissive nature of the new misc.

Misc was one of the last bastions of free speech left on the internet, and I really wanted to embrace that.

We have 4 simple rules when it comes down to it:
No multiple accounts/impersonating accounts
Nothing illegal is to be posted(source talk, pedo stuff, etc)
No gore
No spam(business promoting is ok)

As far as the potential trolling/alt accounts, we have a plan for that. We have a few moderators, and I'm ready to IP ban the fook out of any IP that is creating multiple accounts. We'll block VPN IP address blocks if necessary.

There's also no rules that say you have to pick one place or the other. World is big enough for multiple forums brahs.

I personally am super grateful to anyone and everyone who has tried to continue the legacy of the misc, whether that's here, the MPMD guys on reddit, the miscords, or the guys at miscreformed. We've all known each other way too long to have any kind of bad blood. srs.
Best of luck on your site dude, there are some cool miscer OGs over there, but embracing one or more people who could be featured on To Catch A Predator isn't something I want to be associated with. I don't see the site gaining a lot of quality membership, or seeing long term activity because of a few bad seeds and you may end up drawing in the wrong crowd. That said, hopefully I'm wrong and you do well, but FOH is super active, has a ton of variety, ton of interaction and great features, reminds me of MISC when it was still poppin' (fast MISC is fast days)

• 5Like

gwg77

Trakanon Raider
This

The Floridaman and Taskmob are usefully identifying themselves as part of the alt army/what was wrong with the old misc. And obviously Insidemane.

insidemane is the jail bait guy who posts pics of minors and probably has a collection on his devices

one of the few pedos that were on misc and alts are another specialty of his

I tried warning lockdev lockdev about insidemane. Lmao.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users