BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

gwg77

Trakanon Raider
lmao there's a reason that pedo gypsy got banned on bb.com misc like 5,000 fucking times

why anyone would let that no life degenerate on their forum knowingly and willingly is a mystery

That's what I'm saying. I had a handful of guys in my PMs mention his name as one of the reasons why they're not interested in joining new forums. Grown men with children don't want to be associated with any talk or pics of underaged girls like that.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

SirFapsAlot

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Different shit is posted on multiple multiple threads on Miscreformed your stupid dumbfuck.
I don't give a shit about Miscreformed's content, there are people calling you out for being full of shit on the newmisc lol. No one here cares enough.

Yyou got raided by some random troll(s) and you're over here bitching because you want something to do.

1727669527204.png

1727669583095.png

1727669631397.png

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

gwg77

Trakanon Raider
Different shit is posted on multiple multiple threads on Miscreformed your stupid dumbfuck.

Whoever spammed Miscreformed was a Fitmisc troll who claimed he got them shut down too. We don't have any miscers in this thread who are psycho like that, nor do we have anyone mentioning Fitmisc in the 300+ pages here. You are sorely mistaken and have made a serious miscalculation with your conspiracy theory.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Galaxy Brain
Reactions: 4 users

MyGhettoFantasy

Trakanon Raider
Whoever spammed Miscreformed was a Fitmisc troll who claimed he got them shut down too. We don't have any miscers in this thread who are psycho like that, nor do we have anyone mentioning Fitmisc in the 300+ pages here. You are sorely mistaken and have made a serious miscalculation with your conspiracy theory.
It doesn't even make sense pragmatically.

We're going to blow the butthole troll and the rest of his ilk of their foxhole and have them possibly find their way over here?

Even if they never make it in I'm not going to do something that is going to bring FoH problems when they have been gracious hosts.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

gwg77

Trakanon Raider

We're going to blow the butthole troll and the rest of his ilk of their foxhole and have them possibly find their way over here?

Even if they never make it in I'm not going to do something that is going to bring FoH problems when they have been gracious hosts.

Exactly bro. No one here is trying to kill that forum, so all their trolls wind up here.

LOL @ tasktard logic.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

yabbayabba

Silver Knight of the Realm

With how (un)welcoming the old FoH users have been to ones that have come over and haven't gotten banned why would they want to shut another forum down and have the ones that actually managed to get banned on a largely unmoderated forum come over here? I wouldn't be surprised if the same people making alts on the old BB.com are the ones trying to cause conflict here.

• 2Like
Yeah, Banezilla made an account on miscreformed admitting it was him. It's not a question of who did it because we know a fact it was banezilla in conjunction with multiple other users of fireofass. It's about the future of misc and stopping certain firesofass phàggots from ruining Newmisc.

• 2Moron

Luc1fer

Yeah, Banezilla made an account on miscreformed admitting it was him. It's not a question of who did it because we know a fact it was banezilla in conjunction with multiple other users of fireofass. It's about the future of misc and stopping certain firesofass phàggots from ruining Newmisc.
Don't think I've ever even seen Banezilla Banezilla post here. 42 posts over 8 years, last active in July 2024.

• 3Like

yabbayabba

Change you fucking tampon. What's funny is old, old Misc used to be all about forum raids. What's even funnier is you used to be a pretty chill dude on BB.com. This whole aggro thing is kind of suspect.

Banezilla Banezilla profile says it was last active in July. So is this dude using alts on this site to coordinate an alt attack on another site? There is some fuckery afoot and I don't think it's from this forum or actual BB.com users.

It's actually quite funny that New Misc's biggest thread is crying about this place. And most of the posters in that thread don't think it was this place either.

Last edited:
  • 3Like

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
so you finally admit that youre the one that did it, now that is over with, lets move on

• 3Like

gwg77

Trakanon Raider

You mean Banezilla made an account only after you went digging through FOH usernames and found some user here named Banezilla, who only posted on this forum 42 times in the last 8 years, and you posted a screenshot of his name at MiscReformed? Only after you posted a screenshot of Banezilla, did Banezilla appear on MiscReformed.

Do you realize how hard you literally trolled yourself?

10/10 SMOOTH BRAIN

giphy.gif

Last edited:
  • 4Like
  • 1Mother of God
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 5 users