BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

MyGhettoFantasy

Trakanon Raider
Well if they haven't made it admin approval only to join than they've already made a big mistake.

I get, you want to grow and capture as many people while interest is high, but it won't matter if a handful of gore-trolls peadoughs slip in.
They also need to consider that that dude tried scalping members to go to a forum with people like him.

He may have friends that want in on the fun now.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

miscmath

Lord Nagafen Raider
WAIT JUST A FUCKING MINUTE!? that guy defends wincel? anyone who defends wincel is a POS phaggot too.AND this guy is scared to get his little fee fee hurt?fuck this little bitch phaggot.anyone whe defends wincel is an enemy of mine. plus anyone who defends him is low iq by default.fuck him. wish i could neg
this is how rumors start. Ana (I like u bro) is not correctly defining defence. go through the evidence rather than collectively bandwagon. i did not defend him. i would only ever defend an innocent person who was wronged

Freeburn

Peasant
this is how rumors start. Ana (I like u bro) is not correctly defining defence. go through the evidence rather than collectively bandwagon. i did not defend him. i would only ever defend an innocent person who was wronged
I mean I appreciate all you did

I'd give it like a week to make sure newmisc is working out then just abandon that place tbh.

• 1Like

yabbayabba

Silver Knight of the Realm
Hey losers. Last chance at redemption and join the real miscers

LOL at you guys crying about this forum like it's some kind of competition. Lurking on the temp forum really just reminds me that I went to the old Misc out of habit not that I actually enjoyed myself there. If the old Misc is what you guys want then I really do hope it takes off for you. But I've had my fill of butthole trolls and all the other incels making the same posts day after day.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

havoc00

Blackwing Lair Raider

The WOKE media is coming after our sport​

m2kea8iqhlqd1.jpeg

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

ClivesTriceps

Trakanon Raider
Yeah I know this, but it only makes sense if people actually like you.
No one outside of gaming knows who you were. You stuck closely with low company like MGFTP. You're as insufferable as he is. You're the gaming version of NYPat

You can keep projecting if you want to, though. Fucking clown.

• 1Like