Cleveland

Golden Knight of the Realm
Jerry Seinfeld Reaction GIF

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

miscmath

Lord Nagafen Raider
So it's true that you support and defend wincel? What made you decide that that was the hill you wanted your forum to die on?

Anyway, name 5 cool miscers currently active there that make it worth checking out. Not to shit on your attempt to keep the misc alive in general, but I have yet to see a real reason for me to want to give it a chance.
the only evidence of me "defending" said person is me saying "He was a good guy in PMs". (I guess this is a meme now?)

he can defend himself. he did not break any rules on the forum

newmisc.com is likely the place to go now, but i will keep the miscreformed forum alive

northernlights7

Trakanon Raider
Got tired of looking at the same stupid sniffing buttholes or fat women threads every day. Mods ban actual real interesting posters left and right and only thing left was the stupid spam accounts.

Oh and let's not forget Curt and Ron. Useless spam.

Fair enough, but wasn't your misc join date like summer of 2022 or something? It was already a bunch of useless wincel/butthole troll/johnny fat women/Curt/Ron spam with the useless misc mods banning people who actually said interesting stuff by then. Then you had the pajeets spamming supposed phone sex hotlines to clog up the r/p, but who really knows who that was. Mods did next to nothing to clean that up either.

No one really talks about it much, but the misc went from already really bad, to virtually ususeable once redraider retired from active posting in 2022. The place basically became an unmoderated hell hole with a few very part-time mods only taking down the worst crap while banning quality users for hurting the feelings of dumbfucks like the shit smearer.

northernlights7

Trakanon Raider
the only evidence of me "defending" said person is me saying "He was a good guy in PMs". (I guess this is a meme now?)

he can defend himself. he did not break any rules on the forum

newmisc.com is likely the place to go now, but i will keep the miscreformed forum alive

Wincel didn't break any forum rules, huh? Gee, let me see...

1. About 300+ times, he told me to go kill myself, often with details as to how I should do it. He did this on the main forum itself, in my control panel, and in PM's.

2. He once PM'd me multiple times totally unprovoked some years ago to harass me about my dying dog at the time. Told me what a bad dog owner I was to even consider putting my then badly suffering dog down under any circumstances, wished more horrible detailed death upon me such as saying he hoped I got severe cancer and then terribly injured in a car accident.

3. He did similar shit to other miscers as well.

4. He did it with his dingelberry character countless times as well, to me and to others.

And I was someone who actually went out of my way to try being nice to him around 2018 before he went totally off the rails. Fuck that piece of shit, and it honestly kind of lowers my opinion of others who knew of all of his bullshit then still stick up for him like that.

northernlights7

Trakanon Raider
wouldn't it best to just not interact with/block that person?

It's kind of hard to completely avoid interacting with and simply blocking one individual who makes literally 5,000+ alt accounts over about 6 years just to be a dickhead on an internet forum, big fella. You can avoid talking with them/engaging with them directly on your own end, but you can't really stop them from coming at you aside from leaving the forum altogether.

northernlights7

Trakanon Raider
You mean the guy that was responsible for most of the alts? Even if you didn't want to interact with him he was always there like a scorching case of herpes.

This. The idea of avoiding all interaction with wincel when miscing from 2016 - 2024 is like asking someone to successfully take a shit while timing the flush and angles just right for it to rifle perfectly down the hole without touching any of the porcelain sides during the trip.

SirFapsAlot

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Nice and chilly out this morning, can't wait for fall to really settle in. It's been like this for a week now, although warms up a little during the day, but we're supposed to be getting into the 40s soon.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

northernlights7

Trakanon Raider
Nice and chilly out this morning, can't wait for fall to really settle in. It's been like this for a week now, although warms up a little during the day, but we're supposed to be getting into the 40s soon.

How is everyone's day?

Nice. I'm jealous. We are still nearing triple digits here.

Getting colder out here. Put a sweater on my dog and put a heater in the dog house so she can stay out in muh yard when I'm away at work during the winter. Shit feels like a legit spare bedroom in there now lmao

Cleveland

Golden Knight of the Realm
brootal

you in the south, south west?
did you ride this morning?

dude I was looking to change jobs as I stopped smoking weed for like 8 weeks and now all the sudden I am dreaming at rates I don't ever remember. Great more REM sleep - bad I keep waking up mid-REM cycle and it makes me feel tired no matter how much sleep I got

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

northernlights7

Trakanon Raider
did you ride this morning?

dude I was looking to change jobs as I stopped smoking weed for like 8 weeks and now all the sudden I am dreaming at rates I don't ever remember. Great more REM sleep - bad I keep waking up mid-REM cycle and it makes me feel tired no matter how much sleep I got

I thought you had a sweet wfh job going? What made you decide to change jobs?

MyGhettoFantasy

Trakanon Raider
it's 63 here - pretty close to perfect in my book
63 is nice. 40s is where it is at but I'd habr to be outskde at 3am to enjoy that.
Getting colder out here. Put a sweater on my dog and put a heater in the dog house so she can stay out in muh yard when I'm away at work during the winter. Shit feels like a legit spare bedroom in there now lmao

Nice. What kind of dog?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user