BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

MyGhettoFantasy

Trakanon Raider
Where the hell is GaryRidgway?

Gary is good peeps but you didn't think he'd join us over here, did you?

Will Ferrell Lol GIF

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

MyGhettoFantasy

Trakanon Raider
Havoc said he told Gary about this place, but I don't understand why he's so against it. Oh well.
He's younger than most of the guys that have come here. Part of what made misc so great was that is was a truly eclectic group, so depending on what thread you wanted to participate in, your daily experience and sorts of people you encounter could vary greatly.

We're kinda of a concentrated sauce over here and I don't think its the kind he is looking for.

Plus rhe format is simply a hard pass for some people.

• 3Like
  • 1Thoughts & Prayers
Reactions: 3 users

Erronius

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
The fact you guys rule with an iron fist around here hurt their feel feels.

I know, you're right, and I'm super jealous of the current moderation

I've been banging on the door for them to let me back in but now I'm stuck outside with everyone else

200w.gif

• 5Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 5 users

northernlights7

Trakanon Raider
He's younger than most of the guys that have come here. Part of what made misc so great was that is was a truly eclectic group, so depending on what thread you wanted to participate in, your daily experience and sorts of people you encounter could vary greatly.

We're kinda of a concentrated sauce over here and I don't think its the kind he is looking for.

Plus rhe format is simply a hard pass for some people.

Gary is no older than I am lol. I'll take the format trade for the sake of not dealing with all of the filth that resided on the misc

Big goobaaa

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Damn thought it was another moron that caused an accident but apparently the road was blocked off because someone got stabbed at Applebees and it spilled out into the parking lot lmao

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

northernlights7

Trakanon Raider
Damn thought it was another moron that caused an accident but apparently the road was blocked off because someone got stabbed at Applebees and it spilled out into the parking lot lmao

Inflation, illegals, and now motha fuckas are getting shanked down at the local Applebee's? Comrade Kamala's America

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

MyGhettoFantasy

Trakanon Raider
Someone needs to invent an earbud that translates what women say in real time.

For example:

Woman: "hey can you print out these resumes....wait is there a gmail on that? No good he doesn't need a gmail on that. I wonder why you can't just email them a resume, do they just want a paper copy or don't want to print a copy themselves? They're for your brother-in-law and he needs them to apply to these jobs he has been looking at..........yadayadayada"

Translation: "Can you print 4 copies of this resume please?"

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Erronius

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>

Is it because there's no Waffle Houses there and Applebees is the only place that will take them now?

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Erronius

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
I also love how a full third of the people with the most Likes on the forum in the last week are from the MISC. Yesterday I think it was even more.

1727816121829.png

• 5Like
  • 1Mother of God
  • 1Rustled
Reactions: 6 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Washington Post says it's 120 victims.

View attachment 549719

it's hard to believe but diddler has more concurrent lawsuits against him than Trump did b4 he was shot in the head.

how many? at present 132 lawsuits spread out 25 states

• 3Like
  • 2WTF
Reactions: 4 users