BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

SirFapsAlot

Silver Knight of the Realm
Isn't that what those weird mormon cults do now?

Daughter swapping? It's little tribal groups that trade daughters with each other. Warren Jeffs is in jail for it now but that's what primitive tribes have been doing forever.

I think they ostracize most of the little boys too. Kick them out and tell them to go start their own harem.
I wouldn't know.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

northernlights7

Trakanon Raider
Isn't that what those weird mormon cults do now?

Daughter swapping? It's little tribal groups that trade daughters with each other. Warren Jeffs is in jail for it now but that's what primitive tribes have been doing forever.

I think they ostracize most of the little boys too. Kick them out and tell them to go start their own harem.

You seem to be going to odd lengths to defend some really backwards shit here

Big goobaaa

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Trying to normalize 13 yr olds because they did that back in the day is some sus chit

weird af

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Bald Brah

Molten Core Raider
You seem to be going to odd lengths to defend some really backwards shit here

What am I defending? I'm just pointing out it was normal to see 16yo tits in a popular British paper well into the 2000s and Mormons today are swapping their under aged daughters for sex.

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

havoc00

Blackwing Lair Raider
The hero we need. We need to talk about outlawing cheeseless pizza.
https%3A%2F%2Fsubstack-post-media.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F7a672254-60d6-4f1b-965f-7b0ccd79e89e_460x259.gif

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

SirFapsAlot

Silver Knight of the Realm
So you don't read history OR current events...
If you read my responses you'd see that I mentioned historical norms and why you're now comparing apples to oranges.

The "I wouldn't know" was a direct reply to your post about the Mormons. Spelling it out for people gets annoying quickly. You didn't even respond to my earlier post and then you threw a cop out talking about Mormons. I don't know if you didn't understand that the bold italic font was sarcasm, or what. I also didn't say anything about daughter swapping.

So if you're okay with looking at 16yo tits, is the implication that it's cool for Mormons to swap their under aged wives? What is your point aside from the initial post with the map of age consent?

The guy in England likes them as young as they get and 14 YO is off the table where he lives. Go send your like-age female relatives to him.

U.S. is no different.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Cleveland

Molten Core Raider
What am I defending? I'm just pointing out it was normal to see 16yo tits in a popular British paper well into the 2000s and Mormons today are swapping their under aged daughters for sex.
you haven't said you find it creepy and I am more than a little disappointed in that

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

Bald Brah

Molten Core Raider
you haven't said you find it creepy and I am more than a little disappointed in that

There's a lot of creepy stuff going on in the world.
A lot of hypocrisy too. I think Warren Jeffs deserves to be in jail with Diddy and Epstein. But it's funny when Christians get all high and mighty about Mohammed marrying a 9 year old 1500 years ago, when the age of consent in Delaware was 7 in 1880. And 10 in most other U.S. Christian states. History is very creepy.

But if I'm renting a girl for a night she's going to be a lot closer to 18 than 40.

Cleveland

Molten Core Raider
There's a lot of creepy stuff going on in the world.
A lot of hypocrisy too. I think Warren Jeffs deserves to be in jail with Diddy and Epstein. But it's funny when Christians get all high and mighty about Mohammed marrying a 9 year old when the age of consent in Delaware was 7 in 1880. And 10 in most other U.S. Christian states. History is very creepy.

But if I'm renting a girl for a night she's going to be a lot closer to 18 than 40.
so I am going to ask you directly - do you feel that the sexualization of a 14 year old is creepy - yes or no?

and I'm not looking to fight - if you say no I won't even respond, I'll put you on ignore and move on

• 2Like

northernlights7

Trakanon Raider
If you read my responses you'd see that I mentioned historical norms and why you're now comparing apples to oranges.

The "I wouldn't know" was a direct reply to your post about the Mormons. Spelling it out for people gets annoying quickly. You didn't even respond to my earlier post and then you threw a cop out talking about Mormons. I don't know if you didn't understand that the bold italic font was sarcasm, or what. I also didn't say anything about daughter swapping.

So if you're okay with looking at 16yo tits, is the implication that it's cool for Mormons to swap their under aged wives? What is your point aside from the initial post with the map of age consent?

The guy in England likes them as young as they get and 14 YO is off the table where he lives. Go send your like-age female relatives to him.

U.S. is no different.

I just don't get why he's made half and dozen posts or whatever defending the old creeps of the misc. Can't we just be glad to be rid of those fools and move on with life?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user