BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

Bald Brah

Molten Core Raider
I just don't get why he's made half and dozen posts or whatever defending the old creeps of the misc. Can't we just be glad to be rid of those fools and move on with life?

I'm not defending the trolling clowns. I know they were asshats. It's just that was a pet peeve of red raider.

All the pwally stuff and angie varona stuff was classic misc though and hilarious.

SirFapsAlot

Silver Knight of the Realm
There's a lot of creepy stuff going on in the world.
A lot of hypocrisy too. I think Warren Jeffs deserves to be in jail with Diddy and Epstein. But it's funny when Christians get all high and mighty about Mohammed marrying a 9 year old 1500 years ago, when the age of consent in Delaware was 7 in 1880. And 10 in most other U.S. Christian states. History is very creepy.

But if I'm renting a girl for a night she's going to be a lot closer to 18 than 40.
It's not 1880 and it's not 1500 years ago though. I already made this point, people grew up a lot faster back then. (They also died earlier, but the first point is more than sufficient.) This being the norm back then doesn't really bother me because appropriate for the time, if people didn't marry early we'd be hardly populated and there were also checks and balances to prevent abuse. Morality then and now are completely different, their minds were a lot more grown up and matured alongside physical maturity. These days, mental aspect is retarded and I'm using that word in the dictionary sense.

YOU posted the map, and 14 YO is off the table in the country of residence that each one of them lives in.

so I am going to ask you directly - do you feel that the sexualization of a 14 year old is creepy - yes or no?

and I'm not looking to fight - if you say no I won't even respond, I'll put you on ignore and move on

baldbrah seems to be OK with this:

he's in his mid 30s FYI, user name, 14andupcuh, pedobear is his avi, read the quote in his signature also. It's not difficult to understand.
1727979753126.png

(For those of us who were on MISC, you know he's referring to Canary Wharf in the screen shot. It's pedomane.)

I just don't get why he's made half and dozen posts or whatever defending the old creeps of the misc. Can't we just be glad to be rid of those fools and move on with life?
And he's all over the place with it too.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

SirFapsAlot

Silver Knight of the Realm
Do I find men having sex with underage girls creepy? Yes. They should be jailed. In my opinion they should be castrated.

Not to defend him but isn't he foreign? Age of consent is pretty low in a lot of other countries. What you call a pedo might be perfectly legal there. I know dumbass redraider would ban you for even pointing that out.

age-of-consent-europe.jpg

A lot the famous page 3 girls were 16 or 17 when they started posing topless in that famous British newspaper. Samantha Fox for sure. I doubt everyone that jerked off to her 16yo tits is a pedo.

1727980719811.png

18*

where he's from.

tom.gif

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Erronius

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
We're gonna have to burn it down man, once it's starts you have to lope it off and cauterize the affected sight.

I mean look at that anime streamer girl thread, it's already spreading

There's an anime streamer thread? Who started it, Bubbles Bubbles ?

Wait, you know what? Forget I asked, I don't want to know.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
There's an anime streamer thread? Who started it, Bubbles Bubbles ?

Wait, you know what? Forget I asked, I don't want to know.
yea it's in this subforum, called holo live, they sound like mentally deficient white girls pretending to be asian, i wouldn't go in the thread tho, they might hook you in

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user