BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

Cleveland

Molten Core Raider
To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Fires of Heaven. The themes are extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of intricate world-building and character arcs, most of the nuances will go over a typical reader's head. There’s also the complex interplay of fate and free will, which is deftly woven into the narrative—its philosophical depth draws heavily from classical literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the layers of meaning, to realize that it’s not just an epic fantasy—it says something profound about HUMANITY. As a consequence, people who dislike Fires of Heaven truly ARE missing out—of course, they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the tragic weight of characters’ choices, which itself serves as a cryptic reflection on the human condition. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those bewildered simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Robert Jordan's genius unfolds itself on the pages before them. What fools... how I pity them. 😂 And yes, by the way, I DO have a Fires of Heaven tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the discerning few only—and even they have to prove they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.
Heidi Klum Wow GIF by Lifetime

• 3Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 4 users

MyGhettoFantasy

Trakanon Raider
Where the hell has ExPatriot ExPatriot been?

I see a new forum launched called BodyBuildingSpace, and besides Admin, ExPatriot is only other member there.

It doesn't seem like ExPatriot, though, because in his post he says fr fr.

Where you at brah?

Interesting they stuck with the forum as their goto media. They seem really committed to recapturing the boomer market.

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

rectifryer

Molten Core Raider
Where the hell has ExPatriot ExPatriot been?

I see a new forum launched called BodyBuildingSpace, and besides Admin, ExPatriot is only other member there.

It doesn't seem like ExPatriot, though, because in his post he says fr fr.

Where you at brah?

That's my forum.

Everyone has 24hrs to join or I'm making fake accounts in their name and populating it with AI trained on their post history.

• 3Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Erronius

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
That place is legit

damn near right across the street from the Applebees stabbing lmao

I've never been there myself, but a friend of mine that went to college up there always tells me how good it was

I was looking on Google Maps and there's a fucking Duff's up there, too?

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Big goobaaa

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I've never been there myself, but a friend of mine that went to college up there always tells me how good it was

I was looking on Google Maps and there's a fucking Duff's up there, too?
Duffs is trash food options in the falls are slim pickings though. Only good place is Judy’s, ghadda have it and the taco joint

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

miscmath

Lord Nagafen Raider
i will tell you why

and it all 100%

greed

they want those faggots like wincell and bodhy on there b/c they create chaos, and chaos = traffic

it's the same reason they allow the pedo stuff, b/c the pedo stuff will attract/retain traffic

and also ego

like a simple question will be, "hey M miscmath , why don't you delete your forum now?" this will "force" everyone to goto the new faggot site and you can have more faggots combine their powers. and finally be close to the faggotness that you lost, nope

and he'll never do it, b/c he's hiding behind the bullshit answer of "i'm keeping my forum alive b/c just in case the new forum dies", thats bullshit and he knows it, he's only keeping it around to say
00e02587f113b86a64c295adea917089.png

ego
i dont like internet beef. i'm sorry if i offended you

your ideas are incorrect though

there's plenty of weight behind the fact i've been a member there nearly 20 years. many of us, similarly.

i get zero compensation for keeping it alive, and it has nothing to do with my ego

deleting something prematurely if we're unsure is not a smart move

• 4Like

miscmath

Lord Nagafen Raider
well thats your opinion
i like that movie.

other things you don't know are:

- everyone on the misc were stuck in one thread wanted a new forum (mostly the forum to be fixed, but..)
- people said it would be a lot of work and have a cost
- i set one up in a few minutes just to show it could be done easily and for free
- it became popular

i cared and decided to actually maintain and moderate it during my free time

• 4Like