BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

The_Black_Log Foler

PalsCo CEO - Stock Pals | Pantheon Pals
<Gold Donor>
it is ceramic you dumbass. i see we got another "expert" here. even if it wasnt ceramic you couldnt tell in a pic. they used different materials for different years you dumbass. you think every model looks the same for every year? you guys are just proving how little you know about watches. plain and simple.go do your research.you dunbasses dont know shit about watches
It’s not a ceramic. I’m the forum’s resident Watch Expert and I can tell you, that is not a ceramic bezel Rolex. Look at that bezel diameter… IT’S PATHETIC!

• 1Mother of God
Reactions: 1 user

northernlights7

Trakanon Raider
Spying Tv Show GIF by Laff

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

The_Black_Log Foler

PalsCo CEO - Stock Pals | Pantheon Pals
<Gold Donor>
i dont lie to kick it. my dad and uncle have even better stories.my uncle won first place in battle of the bands in chicago.played with buddy guy.even played with Korn in peoria IL before they hit it big. he could of been the drummer for korn but he got in a moto wreck a few weeks after. ill have to ask him how all that went down but im nothing compared to my dad and uncle. my dad was a huge pot dealer so that had some perks. my dad even sold weed to survivor. the band thar did Rocky's Eye of the Tiger? they are from Chicago. they saw my dad and randomly asked if he had weed..probably before i was born but its true. we are Chitown boys. no brag. just fact.ill get the pic of my grandpa recieving his emmy later if i feel like it. again not lieing or bragging. but dont downplay my achievements just cause some lazy bums are fucking worthless
I just gave Brian Welch a call and he says you’re a liar.

• 1EyeRoll
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 1 users

Furry

BROWN NOW
<Gold Donor>
AKD should join an utnayan weekend gaming discord event. Lets see which one passes out first. You know your doing with some quality alcoholics when delerium tremens wakes them up from a blackout every 4 hours.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

northernlights7

Trakanon Raider
Idk how you guys can stand reading this morons posts on a daily basis

Lol God bless all you bros in here "oh akd were so glad you're OK thank goodness you're back from the hospital"

Just fuckin lol, this dolt abuses drugs and alcohol to the point of near death, because he's an absolute LOSER with no responsibilities in his life. Yall are all nice people, or maybe just being fake nice, cause I'll just tell this moron what a waste of life he is straight up. I give these type of people 0 respect online or offline. What kind of grown man goes on benders like that? Fkn LOL.

Don't worry I've seen you try to post pics, you're too fucking dumb to even do that. 2024 posting pics at Motorola flip phone resolution.

Just so stupid all around, I'm absolutely shocked the people here try to converse with you. I think they are just being nice because really, no human being respects someone like you.

Now go on and tell me about how successful your family is while you down another bottle.

It's just an internet forum, brah...