BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

rectifryer

Molten Core Raider
imagine you pick up your phone and go read your favorite forum, only to see that it is down. so you goto a backup site that is always up, and bother foh and ask, gee what happened to the new forum?

then you find out, lulz didn't pay the server bill

not my fault, it's the server company fault, assholes

what kind of millenial thinking is this?
96d3c49fe92476bae81d05b3fbbf2869.png

you know what, they probably have a succession plan, @lockdev registered the domain, bought the forum license, has probably running on aws and he's probably gonna share all his login with @miscmath in case @lockdev benches incorrectly 1024lbs (that is computer humor, you bbs wouldn't understand).

and mr "forgot" to pay waterbill for 1yr is gonna run the show.
a significant amount of the active bb.com community was engineers or STEM for what its worth. It's a solid reason why FoH is a spiritual cousin IMO.

bb.com was just a bunch of vain nerds rather than just nerds

• 3Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 4 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
a significant amount of bb.com was engineers or STEM for what its worth. Its a solid reason why FoH is a spiritual cousin IMO.

bb.com was just a bunch of vain nerds rather than just nerds
do any of those assholes know how to pay a water bill?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Furry

BROWN NOW
<Gold Donor>
Yeah, if you just want to find regular nerds there’s reddits. This is the home of people chasing server wide burst DPS numbers.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

ClivesTriceps

Trakanon Raider
Could be confirmation bias considering my chosen profession. That's just what I noticed.
The problem is that pretty much everyone on there said they had some kind of degree. A few of them opted for trades like nonsense, and then there's my ass that has a GED and a DD214.

Maybe it's true everyone that said they have a degree is being honest, but Bodhy also claimed at one point he had a degree. The misc was full of story tellers, like elterrible.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
What was your #1?
man i forgot, and our search is down but top 3 was screamin sicilian, homerun and newmans

jacks, tonys, freschetta, california and especially digiorno, no go

a good staple that did not cost arm and leg red baron(especially since they seem to have bogo)

i focused on frozen pizza we could all get
oh yea, something cozi was shit too, maybe mama?

• 2Like

SirFapsAlot

Golden Knight of the Realm
I have it under good authority that management is very interested in receiving as many reaction requests as possible. Please submit this and more ideas in the reaction thread.
Thanks for the information, I will be sure to inform the administrative staff to submit my DO NOT WANT idea as well as a reaction that features my avatar for fap worthy threads / pics.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Luc1fer

Silver Knight of the Realm
Humans are retarded, our in-group/out-group bias never fails to dominate, even in otherwise intelligent people.
  • A member from misc posts something = reflection of all misc members
  • A member from FoH posts something = reflection of all FoH members

• 2Like

Furry

BROWN NOW
<Gold Donor>
Humans are retarded, our in-group/out-group bias never fails to dominate, even in otherwise intelligent people.
  • A member from misc posts something = reflection of all misc members
  • A member from FoH posts something = reflection of all FoH members
I speak for all foh kind. Put my name into google to see the message. Preferably at work in a meeting with the filters off.

• 1Like
  • 1Mother of God