BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

havoc00

Blackwing Lair Raider
I don't buy frozen pizza often, really only when there are good sales. I've never tried Newmans Own, but I bet it is good. A store brand we have here is signature select and it's about on par with Digiorno but a lot cheaper.
I used to buy frozen pizza but a lot of them have weird cheese where u try to pull it off it fucks everything up if my friend gets pizza from a local place and lets me have a slice the cheese comes right off

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

SirFapsAlot

Golden Knight of the Realm
i can no longer get dunkin, once i learned that they don't wake up early and make those donuts no more, they just get em from the factory, daily
Someone I know told me a story about going to a local Dunkin, which is owned by an Indian. He walks in early morning for a cup of coffee, no one seems to be in the store. He goes, "Hello?" no answer. Again...and no answer.

Leans over the counter to see if any one is in the back and he sees an Indian dude, fresh off the boat, srs, bathing in one of the big bowls they have back there, I shit you not. He walked right out and never went back.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

SirFapsAlot

Golden Knight of the Realm
Ellios is obviously not the best pizza ever but it's sooo good!
damnit now I want some Ellio's srs

1728235015547.png

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

MyGhettoFantasy

Trakanon Raider
Someone I know told me a story about going to a local Dunkin, which is owned by an Indian. He walks in early morning for a cup of coffee, no one seems to be in the store. He goes, "Hello?" no answer. Again...and no answer.

Leans over the counter to see if any one is in the back and he sees an Indian dude, fresh off the boat, srs, bathing in one of the big bowls they have back there, I shit you not. He walked right out and never went back.
That's how they prepare the water for the sourdough brah.

• 2Like
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 2 users

havoc00

Blackwing Lair Raider

They can’t help it, it’s in there dna

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Erronius

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
Munchkins are the aids infested midgets of the doughnut world

def go get some prep son

I'm assuming you're not a fan of Timbits either? LOL

Doughnuts were good when they were just simple but nowadays it’s like cookies they gotta add all this extra bullshit

Fuk cumbl

I bought a box of Crumbl (6ea?) for my ex-coworkers after I left. Shit wasn't cheap for what you get, IMHO. If I had been buying cookies for myself, I could have bought a fuckton of oreos, LOL. Or maybe some tubes of the cookie dough and just made them at home?

I looked in the box and they just looked fancy. Not sure if they would have tasted good enough to justify the price.

I kind of regretted buying them. Most of the ex-coworkers were women with grandkids that 100% would have only eaten like 1/4 of a cookie each. But I think for them the appeal is that they're FANCY and DELICIOUS and it's kind of a special event to have them? Like a birthday cake where they eat the smallest of slices, but then talk about how good it was.

Crumbl isn't for men, it's for women and dudes in skinny jeans who tell you what their pronouns are.

Also, Donuts & Pizza??

That box is the most NY thing ever. It's right up there with driving to the rez to buy cigarettes

1728235892890.png

• 1Like

Big goobaaa

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I'm assuming you're not a fan of Timbits either? LOL

I bought a box of Crumbl (6ea?) for my ex-coworkers after I left. Shit wasn't cheap for what you get, IMHO. If I had been buying cookies for myself, I could have bought a fuckton of oreos, LOL. Or maybe some tubes of the cookie dough and just made them at home?

I looked in the box and they just looked fancy. Not sure if they would have tasted good enough to justify the price.

I kind of regretted buying them. Most of the ex-coworkers were women with grandkids that 100% would have only eaten like 1/4 of a cookie each. But I think for them the appeal is that they're FANCY and DELICIOUS and it's kind of a special event to have them? Like a birthday cake where they eat the smallest of slices, but then talk about how good it was.

Crumbl isn't for men, it's for women and dudes in skinny jeans who tell you what their pronouns are.

Also, Donuts & Pizza??

That box is the most NY thing ever. It's right up there with driving to the rez to buy cigarettes

View attachment 550951
Tim hortons is nasty burnt ass cofee and small ass food

Frankie’s is good kinda dirty in there but oh well usually will buy a box for Easter or something

IMG-2101.jpg

• 1Like

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I don't buy frozen pizza often, really only when there are good sales. I've never tried Newmans Own, but I bet it is good. A store brand we have here is signature select and it's about on par with Digiorno but a lot cheaper.
their sauce is tasty and i'm pretty sure all the pizzas use whole milk instead of the low-moisture cheese.

• 1Like