BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

miscmath

Lord Nagafen Raider
Hey Fireofass users, did you phàggots DDOS Newmisc?
no they did not. it was some other issue. access was a problem for some but

not regional, confirmed
not ip-based, confirmed
not ssl-based confirmed

the same machine browsing the forum on a browser could not ping it in another application

i have no idea the cause but it seems to be resolved

i am curious, since this seems to be a STEM forum what you think it was

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

MyGhettoFantasy

Trakanon Raider
no they did not. it was some other issue. access was a problem for some but

not regional, confirmed
not ip-based, confirmed
not ssl-based confirmed

the same machine browsing the forum on a browser could not ping it in another application

i have no idea the cause but it seems to be resolved

i am curious, since this seems to be a STEM forum what you think it was
Did PM upload a dink pic?

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
oof Taco Hell, I used to love that place, but ditched fast food a while ago, also loved Little Ceasar's wayyyyyyyyyyy back in the day, their Crazy Bread, or Krazy, however they spell it, is out of this world, but I avoid fast food like the plague unless there's no other option and I need to eat. Basically slow acting poison.

I used to love the local Domino's also, but after hearing a story similar to the Dunkin' one, I never ordered from there again. Also yeah Dunkin' Donuts did rebrand, I was just too lazy to type out the Donuts part lol...I still know them as Dunkin' Donuts.

P.S. one of my buddy's went to school with a guy who worked there (Domino's) not long after graduation from high school and he would purposely pick his nose and handle the food afterward. People who mess with food should be garroted, but needless to say, I never ever ordered again...this was years back and that's enough to turn me away from eating food from there ever.
this is why you get quality from chick fil a, 99% of the cfa francise owners can only own 1 cfa (unless they are the 1% that are balling, then they can open a 2nd location), so they spend their take care of the place and follow the practices of the company to retain good workers

while a pajeet w/ a subway franchise will buy his son a new subway franchise 5 blocks down the road as a graduation present

• 2Like
  • 1Worf

Luc1fer

Silver Knight of the Realm

michael jordan laughing GIF

• 3Like

havoc00

Blackwing Lair Raider
this is why you get quality from chick fil a, 99% of the cfa francise owners can only own 1 cfa (unless they are the 1% that are balling, then they can open a 2nd location), so they spend their take care of the place and follow the practices of the company to retain good workers

while a pajeet w/ a subway franchise will buy his son a new subway franchise 5 blocks down the road as a graduation present
Even if I think Popeyes has a better chicken sandwich chick fila is just so consistent and pleasant to deal with.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

SirFapsAlot

Golden Knight of the Realm

yeah I watched a video about CFA a while back, they keep it locked down and run a tight operation, that's the way to do it srs

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users
Why is MiscReformed down now too? What's going on phàggots?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-10-06-08-33-13-72_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-10-06-08-33-13-72_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
    281.5 KB · Views: 11
  • 1Seriously?
  • 1Moron
  • 1Tiresome

MyGhettoFantasy

Trakanon Raider

I was in franchising for a number of years.

Accurate.

100% comes down to hiring the right manager.

• 3Like